Halo 3 at E3

Anyone else fukn anxious for this???

fuck no. I hated Gaylo2

Yea I can't wait to see what this is gonna look like better be a lot better than halo2 tho..

that the first i hear about it jockey ? care to give us your source?

Of course Bungie is doing Halo 3 again. You crazy?

Let me guess: It won't come out on the PC

what?

Fuck I hate that game. Just proof that the masses will by anything they are told is cool.

Told by whom?

"Fuck I hate that game. Just proof that the masses will by anything they are told is cool."

I agree. But I also give credit where it's due. Halo's epic feel as well as play control and aiming style is very good.

Their weapons, movement style, and damage necessary to kill is terrible. I dont care if youre in a space-age suit. Bunny hopping around and emptying clips of bullets into each other with nobody dying is crap.

Thats the one thing I HATED about the new Perfect Dark.

I hadn't had that much fun with a first person shooter since Goldeneye.

I hope they bring back the original pistol in Halo 3.

"Fuck I hate that game. Just proof that the masses will by anything they are told is cool."

LOL @ this guy thinking he is the Universal voice of all things.

Lots of people loved Halo, myself included. If you don't like it than that's just your taste.

I thought it was a fairly average, but slickly produced FPS. I wasn't impressed, but it certainly isn't a garbage game like many of its detractors claim.

Like I said, multiplayer mode is where Halo really shines.

"Like I said, multiplayer mode is where Halo really shines."

Exactly, I don't even think I beat the single player game; think I played it for like a day. Multiplayer, however, is incredible. Althoug I don't put in nearly as much time as I used to, I still play it fairly regularly.

I probably would have liked halo2 alot better if i had live

People are right Halo 2 was all about the MP... Which is gay, because Halo 1 was one of the tightest single and co-op games ever made. It's tragic they didn't keep with that formula.

I didn't get the giant talking plant in Halo 2, and the ending sucked. Overall I thought it was a good single-player experience though.

Yeah, aside from the (lack of) ending I've never understood the hate for Halo 2's single player game. Improved on the first in every respect.

No it didn't. A few nice city environments and neat looking vehicles just did not have the emotional impact of the first. In terms of puirst gameplay, the first one shits all over Halo 2.

And as probably the most crazed xbox and Halo fan here, my comments have real weight. OK!

And yes the big plant that talked to you was the pox.

None of the levels could hope to match the Halo or silent cartographer from the first game. the MP maps were awesome, but you couldn't play them any other way.