4 games for the price of one.
All running at 1080p and 60fps
Halo 1 and 2 remastered to match graphics of Halo 3 and 4
All multiplayer maps included all running on dedicated servers
Halo 5 beta included as well

11/11/14

Anybody else hyped for this shit? Phone Post 3.0

So hyped. Have you watched the documentary on xbox? Phone Post 3.0

Graphics look pretty damn good. I love halo but I suck at online so I just do the campaigns co op with a friend or wife. Phone Post 3.0

hercules_mma_kosark - So hyped. Have you watched the documentary on xbox? Phone Post 3.0
No not seen that yet.
Will probably watch Monday night while I wait for Tuesday to arrive. Phone Post 3.0

Hyped Phone Post 3.0

Word Phone Post 3.0

I'm stoked for Halo 1 maps and to play Halo 2 on a next gen. Phone Post 3.0

NFABeeJay - I'm stoked for Halo 1 maps and to play Halo 2 on a next gen. Phone Post 3.0
Halo 2 online was all I played throughout my childhood. I creamed myself when I heard this was coming out.

I hope it as good as I remember it being.

Can you still do super jumps or did they take that out??!? Phone Post 3.0

I've never had an xbox before...

Thanks to my new ISP I now do (for free)

I must have this game Phone Post 3.0

Khelso -
NFABeeJay - I'm stoked for Halo 1 maps and to play Halo 2 on a next gen. Phone Post 3.0
Halo 2 online was all I played throughout my childhood. I creamed myself when I heard this was coming out.

I think they left everything in.
They have the complete original Halo 2 MP which means you should be able to do everything you used to as it's running on the same original engine.

They also have a remastered version of Halo 2 MP (with new shiny graphics) and I think they made some adjustments to this version so that any glitches were removed. Phone Post 3.0

NutJobJim -
Khelso -

I think they left everything in.
They have the complete original Halo 2 MP which means you should be able to do everything you used to as it's running on the same original engine.

They also have a remastered version of Halo 2 MP (with new shiny graphics) and I think they made some adjustments to this version so that any glitches were removed. Phone Post 3.0
Oh shit that's amazing. I think halo 2 multiplayer is the only game I'll never get tired of Phone Post 3.0

Yeah it's a monstrous package. Might end up being up there or even beyond The Orange Box as one of the best bundles ever.

MS are clearly going all-out crazy to have this drive Xbox One sales. Otherwise IMO a lot of the multiplayer maps would have been DLC. Nice to see them a little desperate....

I'm really pumped for this. Had great times with halo 2 and 3. Can't wait to play them again Phone Post 3.0

already preordered cant wait Phone Post 3.0