Ham is better than turkey

Thanksgiving is seriously frustrating. All these really good dishes people make and then it’s usually a piece of shit bird as the centerpiece.

Not in this house. It’s a good ol ham. A meat that actually has flavor and isn’t dry as shit.
Idc how you cook the bird either. Ill admit the best version of this shit bird I’ve had was deep fried.

Even then it still baffles me how a piece of meat can be submerged in grease and still be so dried out

7 Likes

Ham is garbage.

4 Likes

I wish turkeys were a protected animal. Not because I care if they go extinct, so people couldn’t serve them on the 3rd biggest holiday of the year

Op if you like ham, you should try bologna! It’s like ham that was made in heaven!

5 Likes

Even better than baloni is olive loaf. So good

2 Likes

Both are bottom of the barrel meats.

Also, try some Spam. Ham is great though IMO. I also like turkey.

I dont agree with the turkey part. You need to brine or get a fresh turkey and cook and rest properly. Indiana must have terrible cooks. Anyways, I do love ham. Sliced into steaks for breakfast.

I am smoking both the bird and the ham and you’ll eat what your served!

1 Like

Shut up jerk! You don’t know nothin!

2 Likes

smoke the turkey. It is like the ham of turkey

4 Likes

You gonna use the traditional bud light boxes to light it and really lock in those $21.99 flavors.

3 Likes

There was a study done a while back that showed that people that preferred Turkey over Ham were overwhelmingly homosexual.

6 Likes

That reminds me. I’ve had a few friends go to this pellet cookers. Kragers I think they’re called. I saw the fuckery that goes into that it reminded me of the beer tasting party I went to. Very dainty and everything was overly bragged about just like a beer snob.

2 Likes

#TraditionalMexiGiving

1 Like

My God these Kragers!

1 Like

Theyre all just celebrating it was the Indians and not them

1 Like

Go down to the local Walmarts and step up to the deli counter. Ask for a log of bologna. Bring that sweet piece of heaven home, slice and insert garlic cloves, and then smoke it low and slow. The results will shout “Merica.”

3 Likes

I’m actually gonna do this. No other seasonings?

1 Like

Do it and document with pics

No, sir. No other seasoning. Serve with an ice cold PBR.

1 Like