Hamachi Kama and Pasta Pescatore...N Gin (pics)

So Its the Start of the FEASTMAS Season (Halloween through Super Bowl Weekend) and my BDAY weekend(its tomorrow)... Been eating real good this weekend.

On Halloween we had some friends n fam over, I made up some Hamachi Kama that my buddy had just caught the day before and a batch of Pasta Pescatore with Mussels, Clams and fresh Caught SB Prawns from a different buddy who fishes here in town. Gin was the weapon of choice for that night.

Hope my HG Brothers n Sisters had a good Halloween n Weekend.

Viva La Feastmas

*Almost time for Turkeys on the webber/smoker

Little olive oil in a big pot...medium heat...add diced garlic(4-6) and fresh basil, brown for 2 minutes....Add 1 can of Diced Tomato, let it cook for about 1 minute...add 1 small can of tomato paste, half a bottle of white wine(I like to use a gewurztraminer), 3 limes Squeezed in, 2 bay leafs, a chopped or stripped sprig of rosemary, cayenne pepper(lots..if you like it hot) 4 cans of water ( use the big can from the diced tomatos) and Season with Old Bay n Pappy's 50% less salt kind....bring to a boil... Add the washed shellfish and let cook 5 minutes, then add the shrimp and cook 5-10 more till the Mussels n clams open up (dont eat any that didnt open, throw away) ...During this time cook up some Angel Hair pasta, add it to a bowl and scoop on some of the seafood, then add as much sauce as you like...top it with parm, red pepper flakes and i squeeze another lime slice on it. Serve with good piece of French Bread. Phone Post 3.0

Pasta Pescatore Recipe. ^^^ Phone Post 3.0

Amazing! Phone Post 3.0

JIMMYNAKS - Amazing! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks Jimmy!!

VU Phone Post 3.0

lets get dangerous - Hamachi kama is my favorite in the whole wide world fuck now I wanna go eat Phone Post 3.0
It's so good!!!!

VU Phone Post 3.0