Hamas War Tactics: Attacks from Civilian Centers

The official pdf document (by Israel) can be read here:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&ved=0CDIQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Facdemocracy.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F08%2FHamas-Urban-Warfare-Tactics.pdf&ei=SvDrU7GcIoiGyATN7YKwDA&usg=AFQjCNH_jrxV5uwnnIGfrDdiiOS2KapklA&sig2=D165qBdpubCBZeUON5NDkQ

I've included some captures from the document about launch sites. In the document Israel lists around 7-10 "illegal" launch sites out of a thousand. Here's a breakdown:

Rocket sites from the north, middle and south in Gaza.

It looks evenly distributed to me. After their rockets are launched the only thing remaining is a tripod holding the rocket and not the militants themselves. There is no need to aerial bomb every building next to an empty tripod. It accomplishes nothing. Make peace.

We get it bro you love the hamas. Phone Post 3.0

Isaac298 - We get it bro you love the hamas. Phone Post 3.0

I bust propaganda, I don't care about Hamas.

Sure mAn, if you truly cared about that it would be a two way street Phone Post 3.0

Isaac298 - Sure mAn, if you truly cared about that it would be a two way street Phone Post 3.0

I've already called Hamas a low rent operation and a joke, is that enough for you?

"There is no need to bomb any building next to a tripod."

Fucking LOL.

Really?

Really?

Really?

Really?

Really?

BackOffWarchild - 

Fucking LOL.

Well it surely doesn't solve the problem now does it? Those rockets are long gone and what's left is a tripod. Are you interested in solving the problem?

Hi Mookie BTW

OblongBox - 
BackOffWarchild - 

Fucking LOL.

Well it surely doesn't solve the problem now does it? Those rockets are long gone and what's left is a tripod. Are you interested in solving the problem?

I can't even.

Just.  Really?

Really?

After the rockets are fired, the only thing left is a simple tripod to hold the rocket after they fled. Make sense?

OblongBox - 
BackOffWarchild - 

Fucking LOL.

You don't see the military value in destroying a location that Hamas utilizes to launch rockets?

OblongBox - 

After the rockets are fired, the only thing left is a simple tripod to hold the rocket after they fled. Make sense?

Nothing you write makes sense

After launch they flee and these leftover tripods and nearby buildings are bombed. It doesn't solve the problem. 

BackOffWarchild - 
OblongBox - 
BackOffWarchild - 

Fucking LOL.

You don't see the military value in destroying a location that Hamas utilizes to launch rockets?

Not really considering according to the maps which you have ignored, they move in and out everywhere. You mean a tripod they set up somewhere, no, not really.

OblongBox -
BackOffWarchild - 
OblongBox - 
BackOffWarchild - 

Fucking LOL.

Not really considering according to the maps which you have ignored, they move in and out everywhere. You mean a tripod they set up somewhere, no, not really.

Then israel should crush their will fight just like every country that has ever won a war in the history of the world. This isn't a football game. This isn't chutes and ladders. This is a war. It's time to win. Phone Post 3.0

RIPTJR_QuinTheEskimo - 
OblongBox -
BackOffWarchild - 
OblongBox - 
BackOffWarchild - 

Fucking LOL.

Then israel should crush their will fight just like every country that has ever won a war in the history of the world. This isn't a football game. This isn't chutes and ladders. This is a war. It's time to win. Phone Post 3.0

I don't disagree. Perhaps Israel should invade and cause a regime change instead of playing videogames from Isreal.

I am loving how the Hamas sympathizer talking points have gone from "they aren't using civilian areas to launch" to "yeah, they're using civilian areas to launch, but Israel shouldn't strike the launch sites".  Now that people cannot deny that Hamas is intentionally putting their own civilians in harm's way, the sympathizer thought is to find a new reason for Israel not to respond to attacks.  

So fucking full of shit, OP. 

OblongBox -
RIPTJR_QuinTheEskimo - 
OblongBox -
BackOffWarchild - 
OblongBox - 
BackOffWarchild - 

Fucking LOL.

I don't disagree. Perhaps Israel should invade and cause a regime change instead of playing videogames from Isreal.

I think they should forcibly move the entire palestinian population to whichever of their neighbors pisses them off next. Phone Post 3.0

BackOffWarchild - 

I am loving how the Hamas sympathizer talking points have gone from "they aren't using civilian areas to launch" to "yeah, they're using civilian areas to launch, but Israel shouldn't strike the launch sites".  Now that people cannot deny that Hamas is intentionally putting their own civilians in harm's way, the sympathizer thought is to find a new reason for Israel not to respond to attacks.  

So fucking full of shit, OP. 

I'm sorry your world has been shaken up bro.