Hamburger sandwich tip.....

Put this combo on your next hamburger sandwich and thank me later. It is also delicious on turkey burger sandwiches and grilled chicken sandwiches.

Hamburger sandwich?

Are we in France or some shit?

ptper - Hamburger sandwich?

You immediately bit. He really is a master lol.

Sagiv Lapkin - 

When you cast 50 lines (threads) per day you're bound to pull in a minnow or two.

Sagiv Lapkin - 

I am dead serious about the Boursin Cheese and bacon.

I made it last night on turkey burgers.

It isn't my original idea, Island Burger on 9th ave gets credit, they invented it.

A hamburger is a sandwich.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburger

Sagiv Lapkin -

Lol, when I read the thread title, I was thinking maybe he was referring to a sloppy joe. Then as he carried on with the turkey burger sandwich and grilled chicken sandwich, it was just ned being ned. 

Sometimes it's hard not to comment though, lol. 

Anyways, leave the boursin out of the fridge to come to room temp and spread it on both sides of the bun. The cheese keeps the bun from getting soggy. The garlic and herbs are fantastic on beef chicken or turkey.

For the bacon you can chop it up and mix it in the boursin, or just lay the strips on.

It is the same thing, but it isn't the same without the bacon.

ufc98newb - 
Sagiv Lapkin -

Lol, when I read the thread title, I was thinking maybe he was referring to a sloppy joe. Then as he carried on with the turkey burger sandwich and grilled chicken sandwich, it was just ned being ned. 

Sometimes it's hard not to comment though, lol. 

I knew exactly what it would be before even viewing the body of the thread, solely from the thread title.

Never heard of it - presume it is a brand name.... Looks like that cream cheese with herbs..

Do you spread it on the bun or put a dollop on the patty.

Letsw not focus on the semantics of whether it is a sandwich or not, just try the boursin bacon combo, it sound OK, but when you put it on the sandwich it is ethereal. You won't go back to any other combination.

ferox - Never heard of it - presume it is a brand name.... Looks like that cream cheese with herbs..

Do you spread it on the bun or put a dollop on the patty.

I spread it on the bun, it will keep the bun from getting soggy.

It is carried in just about every grocery store, it is cheap, like $2 for a package.

Zned - 

I used my personal desktop computer to click on that uniform resource locator and learned something new.

ptper - 
Zned - 

I used my personal desktop computer to click on that uniform resource locator and learned something new.

I put Boursin on filet mignon that I grill at home. Excellent.

Do you add any other condiments or veggies?

MDudikoff - 

Do you add any other condiments or veggies?

Nope, I like just the boursin and bacon. Some arugula might be good, but I usually serve my hamburger sandwiches with a salad so it seems redundant.

It is called "The Frog" at Island burger and you get lettuce tomato and pickles on the side.

StevetheWeasel - 
Sagiv Lapkin -

Lol. Exactly. Beautiful work.

Honestly if I could offer a bit of constructive criticism, I think he came off a bit too strong by using 3 separate instances of 'burger sandwich' in the OP (counting thread title). I would drop it to 2 mentions tops, or maybe just 1.

In any case though, the results speak for themselves.

*claps

Image result for hamburger sandwich

Why are you guys ignoring the solid advice to accuse me of trolling?

Boursin + bacon on a hamburger sandwich, you will thank me later.