Hamburger sandwich tip.....

Will try. 

Is a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit a sandwich?

Zned - 

Why are you guys ignoring the solid advice to accuse me of trolling?

Boursin + bacon on a hamburger sandwich, you will thank me later.

The two aren't mutually exclusive my friend. It can be good advice and also be deliberately seeking a certain type of reaction. You know I love you dude, no homo.

Gonna try it out. I was planning on making a burger and sweet potato fries, but just the normal American hamburger sandwich.

Hope Kroger’s has the cheese because the weather sucks and I’m not driving to Whole Foods. 

Mynewscreenname - 

Will try. 

Is a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit a sandwich?

You won't regret it, it is delicious.

Plus the boursin is super cheap. I thought the tip would be more appreciated since most OGers would expecvt me to recommend something like "Pule Cheese".

Yeah, that is a sandwich.

MDudikoff - 

Gonna try it out. I was planning on making a burger and sweet potato fries, but just the normal American hamburger sandwich.

Hope Kroger’s has the cheese because the weather sucks and I’m not driving to Whole Foods. 

Krogers should have it.

Sagiv Lapkin - 
Zned - 

Why are you guys ignoring the solid advice to accuse me of trolling?

Boursin + bacon on a hamburger sandwich, you will thank me later.

The two aren't mutually exclusive my friend. It can be good advice and also be deliberately seeking a certain type of reaction. You know I love you dude, no homo.

Try the Boursin on the sandwich, you won't regret it.

This is a great troll. I know its a troll, but i keep hearing 'Hamburger sandwich, hamburger fucking sandwich' in my head, and want to punch you.

Harlow's Rhesus - This is a great troll. I know its a troll, but i keep hearing 'Hamburger sandwich, hamburger fucking sandwich' in my head, and want to punch you.

just try the boursin. you might never call it just a "hamburger" again

StevetheWeasel - The important question here is whether or not there's a good vegan version of this for veggie burger sandwiches.

Steve great question.

Steve, here is the answer:

http://www.forkandbeans.com/2015/05/12/vegan-boursin-from-crave-eat-heal-cookbook/

My wife eats boursin on crackers with salami. I never thought of putting it on a burger. Gonna try this. 

Damaynevent - 

My wife eats boursin on crackers with salami. I never thought of putting it on a burger. Gonna try this. 

You won't be disappointed.

Spread it on both sides of the bun. The cheese/fat seals the bread and keeps it from getting soggy.

It is like flex seal for your brioche.

Boursin is great on all kinds of things. It's good in dips too.

I made hamburgers stuffed with boursin this summer. Those turned out really good.

King Trav - Boursin is great on all kinds of things. It's good in dips too.

I made hamburgers stuffed with boursin this summer. Those turned out really good.

See, Trav knows.

How does it taste on veggie burgers? I mostly try eating vegetarian (not vegan) because not only is it better for me, but it's also ethically responsible. 

Turkey burgers may be healthier, but ethically responsible they are not.

Uhtred Ragnarson - 

How does it taste on veggie burgers? I mostly try eating vegetarian (not vegan) because not only is it better for me, but it's also ethically responsible. 

I have never put it on a viggie burger.

When I have veggie burgers I usually don't put cheese on them.

I like a little sriracha mixed with veganaisse on my black bean burgers. If I am eating a greens based burger I like hummus. 

Island Burgers is awesome.

Sorry, that's my entire contribution to this thread.

Tomato Can - Island Burgers is awesome.

Sorry, that's my entire contribution to this thread.

Quality over quantity.

I love Island Burgers.

Zned -
Uhtred Ragnarson - 

I have never put it on a viggie burger.

When I have veggie burgers I usually don't put cheese on them.

I like a little sriracha mixed with veganaisse on my black bean burgers. If I am eating a greens based burger I like hummus. 

What hamburger bun do you try pairing it with? I have these delish organic vegan ciabatta rolls that I found at a Spanish grocery store near me that really kicks the flavor to a next level. I always feel bloated when I eat traditional cheeseburgers, I far prefer the way I make them. 

Zned - 
Sagiv Lapkin - 
ptper - Hamburger sandwich?

Are we in France or some shit?

You immediately bit. He really is a master lol.

I am dead serious about the Boursin Cheese and bacon.

I made it last night on turkey burgers.

It isn't my original idea, Island Burger on 9th ave gets credit, they invented it.

What kind of bullshit is this?

I have used Boursin on burgers for years...

Plus - I know you won't like this... but I think Island Burgers is a bit overrated.

Welcome back.

Lionsoul, you are a man of fine taste and class like myself, so I am not shocked that this isn't new to you. Same with King Trav.

For the other troglodytes and philistines here..... it is great knowledge.

I wouldn't disagree with you regarding Island Burger.

I think it is a really nice place to have a beer and hamburger sandwich. They do a nice job.

Some people talk about it like the lost ark is hidden in the floors and the food is magical. It isn't, they just make a nice hamburger sandwich for a fair and reasonable price.