Hampage please retire

Been watching you since your fight with Sakuraba, I wasn’t expecting to see HW James Toney in there. He looked the worse I’ve ever see him. Embarrassing performance.

Quinton Hambeast Jackson

I’m embarrassed to be your fan right now Rampage... if you sent me a friend request to play Battlefield I would deny that shit.

lol, hampage. 

he spents a lot of time smoking weed and playing computer games, apparently interrupted frequently by eating

It just looks like he doesn't train much and just tries to get off a power punch here and there.

Roundpage

they shoulda put him against roy nelson

He shouldnt retire

they should bring some more heavyweights for rampage to hit

Rampage has a tough time with these wrestlers, he knows he cant throw punches, because chael will duck them

quality -

It just looks like he doesn't train much and just tries to get off a power punch here and there.

His balance was awful though, I expected his striking to at least be okay. He did nothing well tonight... I hate seeing my favorites lose to guys they could destroy In their prime.

Let him eat bro, let him eat.

The most frustrating thing about Rampage is that he actually has fights still in him...power is always the last thing to go and he has bags of it. But he has no athleticism now to apply it. He’s about 40 fuckin lbs too heavy and u can tell he trains the bare minimum compared to these other guys. He just hopes he gets someone that will roll the dice with him and throw some slow bombs. 

I doubt he has much motivation left. He has lots of money, lovely Big house, plays computer games all day and eats buckets of ketchup lol prob pulls in half a million a fight win or lose so will just look to make a couple more million before retiring. 

Wish he would get that fire back tho and get on a treadmill or somethin 

That fire left before the Forrest Griffin fight.. once he made The A Team he lost the desire to fight which is fine... he deserves a great life. As a die hard fan I just hate seeing my favorites lose to guys like Chael lol. Wish he would just retire. 

BJ Penn Forever - Let him eat bro, let him eat.

:(

Barry_BondsMVP -

That fire left before the Forrest Griffin fight.. once he made The A Team he lost the desire to fight which is fine... he deserves a great life. As a die hard fan I just hate seeing my favorites lose to guys like Chael lol. Wish he would just retire. 

Yep, the Rampage that fought in Pride was a fucking machine, around the time he got mainstream famous in the US he fell off hard. He still won some here and there, but he fell off big time mentally, add in age and that's a wrap. 

Rampudge imo

JoeMimic - 

Kind of hilarious after the thread was made about how in shape he looked at the weigh ins. Rampage should crush a guy like Chael but it seems like there’s no real effort to train and improve.

Seems to me he has been bored with fighting and just doing it for the money for a long time.

JoeMimic -

Kind of hilarious after the thread was made about how in shape he looked at the weigh ins. Rampage should crush a guy like Chael but it seems like there’s no real effort to train and improve.

I take this shit too serious, Hampage can’t be playing with my emotions lol. If Fedor fights Chael and losses I’ll probably be on a 51/50 watch lol 

Quinten “Ramcakeintoyomouf” Jackson

Looked slow as fuck.

He showed up at work but failed miserably to do his job…he should be fired…you can tell he didn’t train for this fight at all…not a good way to start out the Grand Prix…

Chael didn’t look that good out there either…seems he put more effort into his post fight speech than he did in the gym…btw his post fight speech was awful…

It was a horrible, trite speech. He’d be fired in wrestling for that weak promo.

Agree Rampage should be fired. He should get in shape, not for fighting per se, but because he’ll die early at this rate. Must be a stone cold moron to be happy playing video games all day.