Hand in her poosy during blowjob equals...

way better blowjob. Science

Wise words.

you smart

You have a mind like a scientist my friend Phone Post 3.0

wet poosie

Yeah because if you can fit your hand in her pussy, you are better off getting a blow job than throwing your hot dog down a hallway.

Hmmmm sausage down a street imo. Phone Post 3.0

Fist in the asshole is better Phone Post 3.0

You should try putting a dildo in your own ass while the gu... I mean girl, blows you.

Feels good man. Phone Post 3.0

Did you mean her fingerbanging herself, you fingerbanging her, her fisting herself, you fisting her, or someone else fisting her? All these went through my mind and all seemed like they would equal a better blowjob.

The hole hand? Phone Post 3.0

OP has confused on with on which also explains his excitement at figuring out something everyone else knew in 10th grade.

boneless one - OP has confused on with on which also explains his excitement at figuring out something everyone else knew in 10th grade.

When do you get to 11th?

boneless one - OP has confused on with on

I find that a thumb in the butt makes the blowjob that much better.. As long as she clips her nails first Phone Post 3.0

Que mike dolce science meme. Phone Post 3.0

No finger playing for me. whenever I do it, the girls rhythm gets all outta wack. She cant concentrate on blowing me and receiving pleasure at the same time. And I will not let the quality of my head suffer so I wait till the end of the blowjob to start playing with it. Phone Post 3.0

I should have clarified that i was just sharing the info for the odd few who didn't already know this. Gotta love the faggots who take the mere mention of this as a personal attack on their sexual prowess. And no Gen, i am not talking about the entire hand. fucker

for your protection wrap it before you put it in

Pretjah - 

for your protection wrap it before you put it in

What is this?

Two in the pink, one in the pink is better. Does this make me a Scientist? Phone Post 3.0