Handcrafted Artisanal Firewood

Only the finest select choice woods to make a quality forgotten product. Old world meets new world to the benefit of everyone that this touches. Make sure to send your letter and place your order and reserve your spot from the greatest firewood producers in the world

I wanna set myself on fire everytime i hear some fuck use the term hand crafted these days.

This is an exception. Phone Post 3.0

Light wood on fire, bury in dirt, make lump coal. Fire good. Phone Post 3.0

At first I was all, fuck off; then I was like HAHAHAHAHAHA Phone Post 3.0

I want to believe! haha

LOL

awesome

Look at what I did for free. I made TEH wood clap.

Holy fuck, just watched the vid. $1200? I can get 6 cords for that lol.

Hah Phone Post 3.0

lol, nice

Is that a joke? Phone Post 3.0

Those price tags are perfect. Just in case you weren't sure they were mocking dipshits by using cuticle scissors to get rid of the splinters on the log. Phone Post 3.0

I ordered two bundles from them to impress a woman I was going camping with.

When I arrived at our camping spot she already had a small fire going... However when she seen my wood she got really excited. "I've never seen a man sport such solid wood before so beautiful" she told me.

"May I feel it?"

Sure I told her and I guided her hand to feel my wood, she ran her slender fingers along it's length and commented on how smooth it was. I told her to lift and feel the weight of my wood. "Oh my it feels so solid so stiff and heavy, I am sure when you stick your wood in my fire it will get me so warm!"

I told her lets find out I allowed her to hold my wood and slowly guide it into her crackling fire it didn't take long before we were both sweating.....

The Popeye - I ordered two bundles from them to impress a woman I was going camping with.

When I arrived at our camping spot she already had a small fire going... However when she seen my wood she got really excited. "I've never seen a man sport such solid wood before so beautiful" she told me.

"May I feel it?"

Sure I told her and I guided her hand to feel my wood, she ran her slender fingers along it's length and commented on how smooth it was. I told her to lift and feel the weight of my wood. "Oh my it feels so solid so stiff and heavy, I am sure when you stick your wood in my fire it will get me so warm!"

I told her lets find out I allowed her to hold my wood and slowly guide it into her crackling fire it didn't take long before we were both sweating.....

VTFU

thanks you sir!

The Popeye - I ordered two bundles from them to impress a woman I was going camping with.

"May I feel it?"

That was some OG Penthouse Forum-type shit right there! VTFU Phone Post 3.0

lol back at ya