Handicapped person question

A little white knighting so bare with me.

I live in a smaller apartment complex. There is a younger lady who is handicapped and is in a wheel chair. Passed her in the parking garage and hallway once in awhile with the causal “hi”. I believe she lives alone.

Anyways, i’d like to offer her help if she ever needs it. I’d assume some tasks are very challenging and she may need help from time to time. But by offering, I feel I’m sending the message of poor girl can’t take care of herself.

Easy answer is don’t get involved.

Thoughts?

PS: no, I don’t want to fuck her. I won’t post pictures.

It sends the message that you're a good neighbor. Nothing wrong with that. 

"PS: no, I don't want to fuck her. I won't post pictures."

This will be a short thread

ABCTT_SENNIN - 

It sends the message that you're a good neighbor. Nothing wrong with that. 

That’s really all I want, just don’t want to send that wrong vibe

Buy yourself a wheelchair and dress like her. 

kungfugrip - A little white knighting so bare with me.

I live in a smaller apartment complex. There is a younger lady who is handicapped and is in a wheel chair. Passed her in the parking garage and hallway once in awhile with the causal “hi”. I believe she lives alone.

Anyways, i’d like to offer her help if she ever needs it. I’d assume some tasks are very challenging and she may need help from time to time. But by offering, I feel I’m sending the message of poor girl can’t take care of herself.

Thoughts?

Have a very good friend who technically quadriplegic but still has limited use of his hands/arms and is in a chair.  I would imagine that girl has everything in her life set up around functionality and accessibility based on her specific limitations. She might not need as much help as u might think, if any at all… Unless you see an obvious time to help out in some way or befriend her enough to be invited over to her place or hangout you could come across as overbearing or whatever. And hey, maybe she wants to bang bro  so maybe don’t take the sex off the table yet… You could become OG legend. .  .  .

I already am fucking a lady who just lays there, sex is off the table

grandchampion - 
kungfugrip - A little white knighting so bare with me.

Thoughts?

Have a very good friend who technically quadriplegic but still has limited use of his hands/arms and is in a chair.  I would imagine that girl has everything in her life set up around functionality and accessibility based on her specific limitations. She might not need as much help as u might think, if any at all… Unless you see an obvious time to help out in some way or befriend her enough to be invited over to her place or hangout you could come across as overbearing or whatever. And hey, maybe she wants to bang bro  so maybe don’t take the sex off the table yet… You could become OG legend. .  .  .

Good point!

kungfugrip - I already am fucking a lady who just lays there, sex is off the table

No need for tables. You also have the bed, couch, floor, and can't forget wheel chair. 

Easy litmus test: If you wouldn’t say it to any other neighbor, don’t say it.

In a world where people and being skinned alive, you're helping a person out.

Don't question it. OP has a good heart so imo keep doing what you're doing and the doubt that you have about it today probably won't compare to the good karma that'll come your way later on.

JMO

Good on you OP,you're a good dude,the other poster was right she probably has things set up the best she can but it can never mistake proof,things happen.If you've already built the friendly hello rapport and you sense there's nothing awkward then introduce yourself like btw my names.....I'm in building.....here's my number feel free in case of emergency or anything I can be of assistance,take care.I tend to stay away from saying if you need anything because people don't want to be a burden so I just say feel free in case of emergency or anything I can be of assistance big or small it's no biggie,I'm your neihbor...take care.VU for being a good guy and putting yourself outhere for someone who may need assistance.

I'm not quite wheelchair bound yet, but I am obviously disabled once I get up and start "walking" short distances. I can only speak for myself personally, but I've learned to adapt to what I need to do to stay independent in whatever situation I'm in willingly. As a male, and a former healthy one, I've got a lot of pride still. People asking if I need help makes me feel like the world isn't so bad, but I will usually politely decline just the same with no offense taken.

What it does do sometimes is make me reflect on my limitations, but I don't blame the white knight for that. I try to make others lives easier if I can as well. If you see someone in need, you do what you can. Otherwise a nice smile and a neighborly wave go a long way too.

Briscoe - 

In a world where people and being skinned alive, you're helping a person out.

Don't question it. OP has a good heart so imo keep doing what you're doing and the doubt that you have about it today probably won't compare to the good karma that'll come your way later on.

JMO

Thx

cornflake209 - 

Good on you OP,you're a good dude,the other poster was right she probably has things set up the best she can but it can never mistake proof,things happen.If you've already built the friendly hello rapport and you sense there's nothing awkward then introduce yourself like btw my names.....I'm in building.....here's my number feel free in case of emergency or anything I can be of assistance,take care.I tend to stay away from saying if you need anything because people don't want to be a burden so I just say feel free in case of emergency or anything I can be of assistance big or small it's no biggie,I'm your neihbor...take care.VU for being a good guy and putting yourself outhere for someone who may need assistance.

Thx

Believe in the Power of One - 

I'm not quite wheelchair bound yet, but I am obviously disabled once I get up and start "walking" short distances. I can only speak for myself personally, but I've learned to adapt to what I need to do to stay independent in whatever situation I'm in willingly. As a male, and a former healthy one, I've got a lot of pride still. People asking if I need help makes me feel like the world isn't so bad, but I will usually politely decline just the same with no offense taken.

What it does do sometimes is make me reflect on my limitations, but I don't blame the white knight for that. I try to make others lives easier if I can as well. If you see someone in need, you do what you can. Otherwise a nice smile and a neighborly wave go a long way too.

Good in site, thanks

She has probably been offered help many times in her life and is likely used to it. Maybe just word it something like "I don't mean to be offensive but if you ever need help with anything let me know." 

She probably needs help wiping her bum.  Maybe cause ask if she needs a "hand" With it.