Hang Out With My Wang Out

I know I'm REAL late on this but I just finally caught the Wang-Melendez replay and boy was I pissed at Wang for trading strikes with the superior stand-up fighter in Melendez. If I never see Wang fight again it'll be too soon. Just kidding, man. But seriously, Wang, if you're ever in New York maybe we can go grab a WHHAAAAAmburger and maybe wash it down with a WHINEneken. :) Love you though.

Mods, please do not ban me. I seriously like Wang. He seems like a cool dude on TV - I just wish he would've unleashed fury on the ground though, man. Big letdown. But hey, he can look forward to bigger and better days now I hope.

shut up

No. You're not my real dad!!!

I seriously like Wang.

To the TUF Forum in 10...9...8...7...6

You're just mad 'cause your girl likes MY wang! ALL RIGHT! Giggity! pelvic thrust

figures a banned sherdog brown belt would make thread like this...

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/member.php?u=18565

why don't you go back there with the other fanboys?

1) Great detective work, FruitCake.

2) How can I go back there if I'm banned? Are you as dumb as you indicate on here?

3) Wang rules!

"I seriously like Wang."

"Wang rules!"

WHOA!!

^^^

you obviously already have another account on there, why don't you use it? If you can't get around an IP ban, you're the one calling me dumb?

I can't believe you actually bumped this lame thread of yours from over 12 hours ago.

"you obviously already have another account on there, why don't you use it?"

Why would I? If I got banned, I got banned. I'm not going to force myself back. That's stupid and low. I have more pride than that. This site is ten times its superior anyway.

"I can't believe you actually bumped this lame thread of yours from over 12 hours ago."

Why not?