Hanging with Alistair Overeem at Yankee Stadium!!

man thats awesome

do you work at the stadium or were you just there watching the game and noticed him?

You need to get him on here.

Hong Kong Phooey -  must be a yankee fan , i mean who isint ?

HA!

Gatorade -  man thats awesome

do you work at the stadium or were you just there watching the game and noticed him?

Work at the Stadium.  He is here as my guest. 

Tell him to join the UG

War Reem Phone Post

Bukkake - 
Gatorade -  man thats awesome

Work at the Stadium.  He is here as my guest. 

nice

That's fucking awesome. Phone Post

Kid Charlemagne - 

Is that the real Madrid x ac Milan game? He tweeted he was pumped about it Phone Post

Yes it is

Jealous... Also after analyzing his muscle structure he looks smaller... :) Phone Post

Hopefully Roger Clemens or Andy Pettitte wasn't anywhere near him.

When was this taken? The Yanks are at Tigers tonight.

Ask him to flex then try to do a pull up on his arm. Phone Post

DrunkenBatman - 

Everyone shout tweet reem and let him know the guy in the suits name is bukkake Phone Post

Always an asshole in the group

TX_432 - 

Ask him to flex then try to do a pull up on his arm. Phone Post

lol I can't do apullups im fat

Kid Charlemagne - 

After talking to him about fighting, do you feel more confident that he could fight jds in December? Phone Post

Yes, 100%.  And he is working hard towards making that happen.  And I believe he beats JDS

tell him he Looks thick. Solid. Tight.

C Riv -  Hopefully Roger Clemens or Andy Pettitte wasn't anywhere near him.

lol, good stuff.

Hey Bukkake, I've seen your posts on the OG for what seems like forever now. Awesome stuff. What do you do for the Yankees if you don't mind me asking? I have a feeling it's something interesting.

Bukkake - 
DamnSevern -  yo they arent filming anything (I guess they wouldnt be able to) for a new episode of reem?

can you ask when the next one will be out?

Yes, they are filming and I will be in it  LOL

EPIC

THP - Hey Bukkake, I've seen your posts on the OG for what seems like forever now. Awesome stuff. What do you do for the Yankees if you don't mind me asking? I have a feeling it's something interesting.

THP awesome - I consult for the Yankees to help with the sales & marketing of their premium seats & luxury suites