Hannibal is a pretty damn good show

Check it out on Netflix 

first season is a bit formulaic (think house, but with murders and Hannibal) then they nicely tie it all together in a way that isn’t....I’m mid second season and the show is surprisingly very good. 

dude playing Hannibal is amazing as the character. 

3 Likes

I loved the first two seasons. Still haven't watched season 3 yet

Love hannibal.

Never made it to season 2. Think I might go back and watch it from the start

I was blown away with what they dared to show on NBC. It was very ballsy on their part. 

It’s crazy how graphically violent the show is when it came on nbc....there are some legit rough ass scenes 

Haha mind meld ^

Did they finish the show? Or pull the plug on it during an off-season?

If I start the show, get invested, & end up watching the whole thing, will there be a payoff or did the show get left hanging in the middle of some multi-season arc?

Gillian Anderson as Hannibal's squeeze! 

Wiggy - Did they finish the show? Or pull the plug on it during an off-season?

If I start the show, get invested, & end up watching the whole thing, will there be a payoff or did the show get left hanging in the middle of some multi-season arc?

Both. The showrunner knew that they might not get renewed going into it so wrote the end so it could work as either a season finale or a series finale. And, like other people said, it's crazy what they put on network TV. I watched it when it was on Amazon Prime and I thought it was a Prime original. Something from FX at most. 

1 Like

bjtrashman -

Check it out on Netflix 

first season is a bit formulaic (think house, but with murders and Hannibal) then they nicely tie it all together in a way that isn’t....I’m mid second season and the show is surprisingly very good. 

dude playing Hannibal is amazing as the character. 

Not the Hannibal I was expecting

Candide - 
Wiggy - Did they finish the show? Or pull the plug on it during an off-season?

Both. The showrunner knew that they might not get renewed going into it so wrote the end so it could work as either a season finale or a series finale. And, like other people said, it's crazy what they put on network TV. I watched it when it was on Amazon Prime and I thought it was a Prime original. Something from FX at most. 

Oh cool - I always thought the plug got pulled, which is why I never tried it on netflix.

I'll likely give it a shot after I finish Dark - VU!

I enjoyed it...  worth watching

I don't knw if Gillian Anderson got some work, but she was WAY hotter than in the X-File in this show.

Speaking of X-Files, started watching Aquarius on Hulu with Duchovny. Not bad.

Loved the first season. After that it got weird af. Like they were in deep love with each other. It was too much.

The Stewed Owl - 

I don't knw if Gillian Anderson got some work, but she was WAY hotter than in the X-File in this show.

Speaking of X-Files, started watching Aquarius on Hulu with Duchovny. Not bad.

Well other than the usual stuff. I think what happened was that Gillian Anderson was younger than Scully, so she dressed and did her hair like a grandma who never saw a dildo in her life to appear "older." As she got old she gave less fucks and decided to look younger. 

Scully had one episode where she got some ink and hooked up with some deadbeat that was possessed by a tattoo voiced by Jodie Foster. 

Almost every "Scully" episode was about some guy she banged or used to bang. 

It’s awsosme, too bad they ended up been in love and dieing togueter 

Hugh Dancy and Mads Mikkelsen are phenomenal in it 

Second season lost me.