Hannibal on Netflix

Just finished season 1. Any of y’all watching this?

Possible spoilers :

I didn’t really like how they set up Will Graham’s character at first, but he has grown on me. 

Gillian Anderson is still hot as fuck. So is the other female psychiatrist.

Hannibal is a dirty dick dog. I know he’s a cold blooded killer, but I didn’t think he would fuck over Will like that!

3 Likes

1 Like

I'm at work tearing down a courtroom set used in season 1 I believe right now. This is my design!

3 Likes

Haha nice

I liked the show, but it requires a big dose of disbelief suspension. 

I stopped at the end of season 2.  It’s been over 20 eousodes/hours and they haven’t busted Hannibal yet.  The first season was goos, but the show lost its appeal for me.

The show bit off more than it could chew.

We have been binging it this last month. Just started season 3. No spoilers.

I do like the tie ins to Red Dragon and the similar scenes. I am enjoying Will Grahams character and surprisingly enjoy Laurence Fishbourn as Jack Crawford. More than I expected. 

Overall I give it a thumbs up. 

Damn she is a stunner

Just started season 3. This show is legit fucked up and pretty gross at times.

season 2 finale was hardcore!

Loved the show, too bad they ended te show in such gay way

I'm about halfway through S2 after another Hannibal thread here recently.

I'm mixed on the show. At times, I really like it. Other times, it kinda makes me shake my head.

Not to be overly vague, but don't wanna post spoilers - how does the one character end up in jail for killing the girl...when the girl's body was never found? Don't you need proof that there was actually a murder in the first place?

Anyway.

VERY surprised at the level of gore in the show - some of it is Saw-level shit. And on NBC, no less.

Also feel like Will's visions give the show a very Donnie Darko-esque vibe.

Best series in recent years.

I watched it when it first aired on TV. FIrst 2 seasons were good, season 3 sucked. 

Wiggy -

I'm mixed on the show. At times, I really like it. Other times, it kinda makes me shake my head.

Not to be overly vague, but don't wanna post spoilers - how does the one character end up in jail for killing the girl...when the girl's body was never found? Don't you need proof that there was actually a murder in the first place?

Anyway.

VERY surprised at the level of gore in the show - some of it is Saw-level shit. And on NBC, no less.

It wasn't just for that though, if I recall. That, combined with his other issues, plus Hannibals manipulation(planted evidence, making **** believe he could do it, etc) = easy case

John Wick -

I watched it when it first aired on TV. FIrst 2 seasons were good, season 3 sucked. 

So far I am not digging season 3 as much, but it aligns with the books as far as the Europe setting and storyline. 

Is this show worth watching? I have seen ads for it.

Conor McGazelle - 
Wiggy -

Anyway.

It wasn't just for that though, if I recall. That, combined with his other issues, plus Hannibals manipulation(planted evidence, making **** believe he could do it, etc) = easy case

Maybe I misunderstood it, but Will had made the case that who killed the girl I'm talking about killed the other people. Then the found the evidence on Will, and arrested him after that - even though no body was ever shown.

Maybe I'm wrong about the specific reason they were holding him.