Hansen: I was 'manipulated' into apparel choices

So if before she was being manipulated into thinking one way, now she’s just being bullied into thinking the opposite way. 

Politics shouldn’t be in sports. It should be one area where you can get away from the constant politics, but nope. 

iFish -
danybayamon23 -

She was very young...... 1 year and change ago

She was manipulated into thinking a certain way...... until she was manipulated to think another way

What an idiot this girl is

The idiots are the ones causing her grief for liking a black chick. Make up your fucking mind, are we supposed to worship blacks or not? Or is it just liberal blacks? 

Are you okay? Do you need help? who is telling you you need to worship black people? Certainly not... black people... 

Dumb white people be like, "Black people say they matter and would like to stop being murdered at a disproportionate rate by police… IM NOT FUCKING WORSHIPING YOU BLACKS! ALL LIVES MATTER!" 

"So if all lives matter… black lives matter right?"

"No, all lives matter!" 

"Right so… like… that includes black lives right?"

"Yeah but ALL LIVES!"

"Do white lives matter?"

"Of course! All lives matter!"

"So can you say black lives matter?"

"ALL LIVES MATTER!"

2 Likes

God I fucking hate what the left has become. I say that as someone with more traditional left leaning veiws

1 Like
iFish -
danybayamon23 -

She was manipulated into thinking a certain way...... until she was manipulated to think another way

The idiots are the ones causing her grief for liking a black chick. Make up your fucking mind, are we supposed to worship blacks or not? Or is it just liberal blacks? 

Ask Terry Crews 

1 Like
Chaels Uncle -
iFish -
danybayamon23 -

Are you okay? Do you need help? who is telling you you need to worship black people? Certainly not... black people... 

Dumb white people be like, "Black people say they matter and would like to stop being murdered at a disproportionate rate by police… IM NOT FUCKING WORSHIPING YOU BLACKS! ALL LIVES MATTER!" 

"No, all lives matter!" 

"Yeah but ALL LIVES!"

"Do white lives matter?"

"ALL LIVES MATTER!"

Lmao @ this triggered bitch

3 Likes

Shes cute and tiny, guarantee she'd make way more money taking a massive cock a few times and have way more fun doing it than fighting lol. Way way more money, way way waayyy more fun to watch #FACTS

At her age most where dumb. And easy.

Chaels Uncle -
iFish -
danybayamon23 -

"No, all lives matter!" 

"Yeah but ALL LIVES!"

"Do white lives matter?"

"ALL LIVES MATTER!"

Asks if I’m ok... LOL 

3 Likes

When you are 18 odds are you will have the view points of that of your parents or those who raised you. It's not until you get into your 20s you really start becoming who you are. She had the right to wear the shirt then and has the right now to say she no longere agrees with what the shirt means. Peoples opinions change and if yours don't, then you are severely lacking as a person. 

2 Likes

I've been following her since she was in Invicta and I really liked her because she was different in that she was representing her religious and political beliefs. No surprise after making her UFC debut she is being attacked online for who she is by the intolerant left. 

I hope she sticks to her guns and doesn't let this new found fame bring her down to the liberal mobs level.

![](upload://ooVdsNv2MlXMtIrlrWkJQIo8nS0.jpeg)

Isaiah 2:12  

12 For the day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:

13 And upon all the cedars of Lebanon, that are high and lifted up, and upon all the oaks of Bashan,

14 And upon all the high mountains, and upon all the hills that are lifted up,

15 And upon every high tower, and upon every fenced wall,

16 And upon all the ships of Tarshish, and upon all pleasant pictures.

17 And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day.

18 And the idols he shall utterly abolish.

19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

20 In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;

21 To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

22 Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of ?

3 Likes
Itskozma -

Shes cute and tiny, guarantee she'd make way more money taking a massive cock a few times and have way more fun doing it than fighting lol. Way way more money, way way waayyy more fun to watch #FACTS

I'm sure she would love to lose her dignity and self-worth. SMDH.

1 Like

Sounds like shes dick tucking and giving into peer pressure. Why would she be ashamed to support a strong woman whose opinions are based on logical arguments and facts?

3 Likes

Terrible that she got bullied into pretending not to value human life.

scourge - 

Sounds like shes dick tucking and giving into peer pressure. Why would she be ashamed to support a strong woman whose opinions are based on logical arguments and facts?

because the degenerate psychos that make up the modern left will threaten and torment all but the strongest of individuals into compliance.

1 Like
Chaels Uncle -
bhfsim -

Well at least now she's into killing babies. 

Lol, this mf'er will be like, "babie lives matter" before he says "black lives matter" i'd bet the fucking house. 

You are not Chael's uncle, I am reasonably sure of it.

touch -

I didn't know Greta Thunberg was fighting in the UFC.

quality posting righhhhht thur......lol

When did Axl Rose get into the UFC?

Candace Owens is the bomb. She is extremely well spoken and calls out bullshit wherever she sees it.

Chaels Uncle -
bhfsim -

Well at least now she's into killing babies. 

Lol, this mf'er will be like, "babie lives matter" before he says "black lives matter" i'd bet the fucking house. 

I see the trolls are weak everywhere on this site

iFish -
Chaels Uncle -
iFish -
danybayamon23 -

"No, all lives matter!" 

"Yeah but ALL LIVES!"

"Do white lives matter?"

"ALL LIVES MATTER!"

Asks if I’m ok... LOL 

are you?