"Hapa" Browne talks SF GP & punching Dominick Cru

you guys really think if barnett goes thru rogers (which he should) Sergei can pull off the upset against him?

I like Browne, the dude is starting to grow on me. I dont think he will be ever to punch Dominick Cruz the kid is too fast.

HAPA!!

i want to see a hapa/kongo rematch. i kinda consider him small for heavyweight, i really want to see him fight a top tier heavy, maybe someone like mir.

mir vs. brown. that would be a awesome fight.

vs Herman...

tornadoTonads - i want to see a hapa/kongo rematch. i kinda consider him small for heavyweight, i really want to see him fight a top tier heavy, maybe someone like mir.

Small !? He is 6'7" almost 260 what the fuck do you consider big for a heavyweight?

yea he is tall, but look at muscle mass and density when compared to the other heavyweights. this is what i meant.

Jsteven - 
tornadoTonads - i want to see a hapa/kongo rematch. i kinda consider him small for heavyweight, i really want to see him fight a top tier heavy, maybe someone like mir.

Small !? He is 6'7" almost 260 what the fuck do you consider big for a heavyweight?

Got caught derping right there homie...Browne is huge.