Hapless Joe's Eviction Moratorium Struck Down By Supreme Court 6-3 Tonight!

8 Likes
1 Like

trump GIF

6 Likes

What does the CDC have to say about this? Apparently they are the shotcallers and can extend moratorium indefinitely. For health and safety of course.

9 Likes

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

4 Likes

Pay. Your. Fucking. Rent.

(Pay. My. Fucking. Mortgage.)

15 Likes

Probably a blessing in disguise. I’m sure at this point he’d love people getting back to work to distract from his foreign policy disaster

3 Likes

Unelected bureaucrats making laws. Who elected the CDC? Why are they enacting laws?

Insane. Surprised it took this long to strike down.

7 Likes

I have a few gentleman on staff that handle people that think they aren’t paying. Unless you want my 6’6 400 lb sweet norman licking your windows at 11 at night, you’ll pay up and pay up soon.

2 Likes

There are people out there that just thought rent was going to be abolished for some reason. Totally unrealistic.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Liberals

I’ve been bringing up for a few years there is an under 30 generation of Marxists in America that fully believe they are entitled to live in a home someone else owns for free. Part of their personality trait is hatred of landlords. Its sadly real.

14 Likes

I’m sure there were all kinds abusing it.

I mean who wouldn’t want to save on paying rent , especially if it was for some overpriced shitty city apartment

Thats just not real life though

1 Like

Black and white laws are so “old days”. The new age of legality is a spectrum of grey areas now. The powers that be need wiggle room occasionally. It’s for your own good, just go with it and do what you’re told.

lol. We’re all like little kids again now. Our “parents” can just change the rules/laws at any given time. Because they CAN. Don’t worry about why.

3 Likes

Not for nothing, most landlords are ass :slight_smile:

Thankfully that’s not an issue I have to deal with

1 Like

A lot are, but it is a package deal of personality traits for some of these unwell individuals. If you don’t hate landlords on principle you are shunned in the woke community among each other. They all support the same things and have no independent thought. Hate landlords, hate cops, support BLM, support every far leftist concepts. This is a large portion of college students or recently graduated students that have leftist views. They truly believe you are evil for making a profit off of being a landlord and fully believe they are entitled to live in someone’s home for free. It is mental illness.

9 Likes

Probably the ones wanting free college i.e., libs

Nice … supreme courts finally pulls through. My wife is salivating over this news … she’ll be helping a bunch of landlords in kicking people out starting tomorrow.

there will be videos!!!

3 Likes