Happy 2004 !!!!

Na Guarda kimonos thanks everyone for another year of accomplishments and success, and wish you all excellent 2004 with peace, health and belt upgrades! We have something for you at http://www.brazilianpercussion.com/english/cartao_natal/2003.asp Happy Holliday Season!!!Na Guarda kimonos staffwww.naguardakimonos.com 100% Jiu-Jitsu

ttt

ttt

ttt

Alex from NaGuarda is a cool guy!! I met him from the 'old days' at the Gracie Academy.

TTT FROM Naguarda in HAWAII!!! Wassup Alex?? Tommorows my b-day bro, hope all is well! -eric

ttt

Hey Guys,I just came back from my 10 days vacation! Fortaleza beach! Great place!Hey Angelo contact me at alex@naguardakimonos.com I have some Jiu-Jitsu plans to discuss with you! Eric you too my friend! Remember we have a big plans in Hawaii! Say hello to your brother for me!Probably I will visit USA in March!!! I need to start train very bad here in Brazil! Because I know you Guys are " Casca Grossa " Take care,Alexwww.naguardakimonos.com 100% Jiu-Jitsu

Hey Guys,I just came back from my 10 days vacation! Fortaleza beach! Great place!Hey Angelo contact me at alex@naguardakimonos.com I have some Jiu-Jitsu plans to discuss with you! Eric you too my friend! Remember we have a big plans in Hawaii! Say hello to your brother for me!Probably I will visit USA in March!!! I need to start train very bad here in Brazil! Because I know you Guys are " Casca Grossa " Take care,Alexwww.naguardakimonos.com 100% Jiu-Jitsu

ttttt- Jiu-Jitsu www.naguardakimonos.com 100% Jiu-Jitsu