Happy 21st birthday UFC!

The Ultimate Fighting Championshipdebuted at the McNichols Sports Arena in Denver, Colorado, on November 12, 1993.

Were you watching? If so, what did you think?

If it wasn't UFC1, when did you first see the UFC?

Blockbuster rental with my dad. He got the first 3 for me to watch and I was absolutely blown away. Great memory. We still catch a couple cards a year to watch together. Phone Post 3.0

I watched the first one on our weird adjustable antenna thingy in Manitoba Canada. I saw it advertised in Black Belt Magazine. My brother and I watched it.

Mind was blown and it still is.

Blockbuster in the early 90's, I bought UFC 2,3 and 4 on VHS and never looked back. Phone Post 3.0

Watched it that very night with a bunch of fellow JKD guys, most of which were saying how the Gracies would win. A few of us were rooting for Shamrock, got shocked and lost some bets.

Didn't watch it live. LIke a lot of us, rented at Blockbuster in the mid 90s.

Robin Black - I watched the first one on our weird adjustable antenna thingy in Manitoba Canada. I saw it advertised in Black Belt Magazine. My brother and I watched it.

Mind was blown and it still is.

Didn't catch the live event, but some sports Channel showed a replay of it a month or so afterwards. Saw every one up to about a year ago when my interest began to wane a bit.

Also in Manitoba.

Since the UFC is now 21, does that mean it's finally legal in New York? Phone Post 3.0

Rented the first 2 (on tape, for you youngsters). Watched them at a work party in high school. Royce was a hero to me. Loved watching it ever since. Phone Post 3.0

First started watched at UFC 5 nearly 20 years ago! Phone Post 3.0

Sammy Hagar has been watching for 23 years. Phone Post 3.0

The first fight I ever saw, before I went back and watched the UFC's debut, was the fight in 1997 when Vitor ran across the cage throwing 83 jab-crosses in a row and knocking Wandy into Bolivia. I thought someone accidentally hit fast forward. Phone Post 3.0

Feliz cumpleaños UFC

I started in 94' ... I was a freshman and A senior brought in a VHS of UFC 1 to our metal shop class... Our teacher was super cool and let us watch it during class (never would go down these days ) ... It was amazing... Then there was 2 scraps right after class..lol...I was hooked!!

War Mr. Lanning and 4th period shop class!! Phone Post 3.0

First watched around the time of tuf 15. Don't remember the exact event. Phone Post 3.0

My junior year of high school at a time when illegal cable boxes were popular. I watched and loved every second of it. 

The first UFC I watched was when it was on Bravo TV in the UK. No idea what event it was but I remember watching a young Robbie Lawler. It could have been UFC 50. Phone Post 3.0

Front row seats for 2. Can't remember where I saw 1 but can't forget 2. Phone Post 3.0

my older brother and his friends chipped in for the PPV Phone Post 3.0

I was a 35 days old at the time. I was shitting on my dad's lap while he watched. First event I ever saved up money and paid for was gsp Vs Penn II Phone Post 3.0

I was a late bloomer.
I started with limbo fights on YouTube when I was 9-10 years old. Then I saw chuck vd rampage and was hooked.
Started doing back yard/basement fights with my friends. Started training in boxing and mauy thai, then wrestling. I'm training real bjj next month. (By real, I mean being trained by someone who is actually belted, and not me and my buddy watching YouTube videos. Phone Post 3.0