Happy “All Countries Matter” Day

I didn’t realize we shared a birthday with every other country in the world. 

so thats a real thing to show us just how stupid they believe it is to say All Lives Matter.... good critical thinking lefties!

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

I didn’t realize when ppl say black lives matter it means other ppl don’t matter.

2 Likes

OnlyPirateFan -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

I didn’t realize when ppl say black lives matter it means other ppl don’t matter.

This is a retarded comparison

1 Like

OnlyPirateFan -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

When I say "OP is a faggot halfwit," that doesn't mean he's the only fucking retard in the world. 

Be grateful you live where you live, shitstain. You could easily be sent to Liberia to experience firsthand the outcome when BLM types are actually in charge.

1 Like

You guys know if you stopped posting in this trolls threads they would die and he'd go away. Bunch a fucking retards around here. 

1 Like

OnlyPirateFan - 
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Nope it just means you're an idiot who fell for marxist bullshit

so, op hasn't left yet...

OnlyPirateFan -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Did you honestly think was in any way this was a witty retort?

The jerk store called!

Positive Energy -

The jerk store called!

My favorite insult lmao

OnlyPirateFan -

Speaking of all countries, enjoy your trip to Bolivia.

I'm too high to be mad at you brother. Quit being a dick, we didn't kill your boy. Go enjoy your day and stop this Grinch impersonation. Be well.

You do realize that the demands of BLM are contrary to what policies are in the interest of protecting black lives, right?

Defunding the police would turn the hood into a warzone. I realize there are a lot of thugs who would like anarchy, but there are also old folks, women, and children that need the lawfulness provided by the police, even if they don't realize it yet.

Destroying 2 parent households, or the nuclear family, is the worst thing that ever happened to black people.

And giving people free stuff has just made them lazy and dependent, instead of striving to support themselves and their family.

Plus they dgaf about unborn black children or black on black crime.

They just want to use blacks as pawns and use allegations of racism as a weapon to achieve their Marxist goals.