Happy birthday, Igor Vovchanchyn!

I watched a lot of early UFC, but didn’t know anything about him until I watched the Mark Kerr documentary. After that I watched a lot of his fights and he became one of my all - time favorites.

3 Likes

5 Likes

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

2 Likes

He should be nicknamed the Wormhole because he sends people through space-time.

4 Likes

this is the vid I remember from the old days…something about that tune and the vid together is fucking powerful

2 Likes

what a game pitt that man was. hot blood.

1 Like

Ice Cold.

I used to buy his tutorials on VHS back in the day.

If there isnt an MMA HOF, there needs to be one.

3 Likes

Seeing Kerr as one of the opponents got me thinking about how massive Kerr was physically.

Also, it go me thinking, who wins between Prime Kerr VS Brock Lesnar…?

2 Likes

print those shirts in yellow and blue maybe throw in an actual ukraine flag and you’ll be a millionaire

1 Like

no homo

Igor was so fun to watch in his time and gets even more credit due to fighting monster match ups when it came to his height vs HWs. He was like Little Mac in there.

On Brock vs Kerr, I think according to Kerr he said he was 3-3 overall wrestling with Kurt Angle and apparently Angle outwrestled Brock. Kerr was a beast fighter and wrestler

3 Likes

My favorite fighter of all time. I could watch his highlight reels and never get tired of them. He was like DC before his time but with striking instead of wrestling.

1 Like

He was one of them…the other was CroCop and that was right around the time they both fought.

Ice Cold

2 Likes

Stand and wang with Igor, that would be my game plan

1 Like

The Time Warper lolll

1 Like

Ring the bell!

1 Like