Happy Birthday Shane Carwin!

Happy Birthday to one of the UGs favorites and one of the UFC's top heavyweights.

May your 21st Birthday be a blessed one :p. Seriously, hope you have a great birthday and a even better 2011.

lol @ calling him "Big Guy". I feel like I'm watching an episode of Family Matters.

Happy Birthday!

happy birthday shane!

I will save us all the grief of having to hear me sing the song... so I will just say "HAPPY B-DAY BIG GUY!!"

Happy birthday mr. Beast carwin! Phone Post

Happy birthday ya big gorilla! Now get that fucking belt! Phone Post

Happy Birthday Champ! What can the UG get you for your birthday?

Happy Birthday!!! Phone Post

Merry Christmas! I mean Happy B'day!

Happy Birthday!

Did you get many presents this close to xmas as a kid?

ayo chiko happy birthday

Happy Birthday Shane

Happy Birthday!

Thanks guys. Nothing special planned. I started training again yesterday. Today I will doa few mile run and hit wrestling practice at UNC.

Tonight I get to watch my son's first wrestling practice, I am pretty excited for him. He selected wrestling on his own. He plays soccer, football, baseball and now trying wrestling. I am a happy papa.

Cool, it's my birthday too.

Thanks for sharing Shane. Happy birthday!

jakesmash - Cool, it's my birthday too.

Thanks for sharing Shane. Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Jake

Shane Carwin - Thanks guys. Nothing special planned. I started training again yesterday. Today I will doa few mile run and hit wrestling practice at UNC.

Tonight I get to watch my son's first wrestling practice, I am pretty excited for him. He selected wrestling on his own. He plays soccer, football, baseball and now trying wrestling. I am a happy papa.

What grade is your son in Shane? He excited for the new challenge?

Happy birthday, Shane! Phone Post

Can't wait to see you back in action man! Your are one of my favorites by far. Happy birthday Phone Post