Happy Birthday Tara LaRosa

Happy Birthday!!!

:0D

Awww thanx you guys! I swear I can feel every injury I have ever had. 26. I can't believe it. I remember when I turned 13 I was so excited because I was a teenager.

LOL... NYC was outta control! Marie, how long did it take you to scrub that marker off your ass? Detroit is scary. Man, if NYC was nothing... LOL, it's gonna be over before it starts! Matter of fact I have only drank once since then, 2 beers on July 4th.

I miss all of you so much. College is killing me. I miss seeing everyone at the tournaments and shows. Last one I did was Aug 2nd, Battle at the Beach....sigh... As for my next fight, I wish I could tell you something... spring would be nice. Heh, I still keep tabs on what's up in the chic MMA scene. I WILL BE BACK. Just one semester left, then I'm free!

It was so nice to see this thread, it really brightened my day, thankyou.

-Tara LaRosa

Tara,

Email me sometime so we can catch up. I had to find our from one fo your friend on ROC that you were back in school!

Talk to you soon..

Dustin Ware

rdware@cloh.net

I also would like to say Happy Birthday Tara!!!

Also is it a female fighter thing to put on - before your signature?

Tara

That marker thing was great. I wanna know would you have really done it if I had won?? Shit, I dropped my pants right in the middle of the bar! LOL It took me about a month to get it completely off! I had a blast though. Wish I could remember more of that night lol. I still havnt seen the video footage of it. Anyway Tara you can get a copy form Kipp? I have emailed him about it but he hasnt been getting around to it. I'd really like to see it. Specially the part of me walking down the street ...... LOL

Im not a bad influence on ya am I? ;0D It's all good! You still took first so the not being able to stand up on your own at the tournament didnt matter.

Your a fighter Tara!

Hope your birthday was kick ass!

Marie

Marie I will see if I can track down a copy of that, I have yet to see it and need a copy too!...Joe

UTTO! Joe's gunna me trying to brib me with something with that tape! lol It's all good. I don't care. Who hasent seen a little ass before! haha!

Yeah, Joe if you could get me a copy of that tape that would kick ass.

Are you going to come to the Champions Challenge in April here in Detroit?

MJ

Come party then!

Marie

LOL We didnt just to the marker thing for fun ....... it was a bet. And I had Tara's name writtin on my ass and had to walk down the streets of NYC singing Im Tara LaRosa's bitch! LOL it was actually kinda fun. I would do it again ......

I will be in CA in July for 12 days visiting a friends, surfing, training, partin on the beach with a bon fire ....... the whole nine yards. See ya then

Marie

Happy Birthday Tara! I just turned 27 a couple weeks ago, and suddenly I feel like an old lady too. Hey, if you can feel your injuries, its a good excuse to treat yourself to a professional massage. As if I needed any excuses, he he. Hope to meet both you ladies in April in Detroit.

Happy B-day from FLA!!! -Mike

LOL, if ya wanna sign my ass ya gotta beat me. LMAO! I think that was a one time thing though.

MJ...you oughta try to come out to the April Detroit tourney if you can. There will be a bunch of people there, it should be kewl.

MartialArtsfan...I'm usually the DD. I'm not a drinker at all. I partied for 1 semester in college in '97... and that was plenty for me! Marie was feedin' me tequila. I puked 7x the next morning and between matches throughout my division... The ref had to hold me up and tie my belt. LMAO!!!!! NEVER AGAIN!

Dustin...I'm sorry. I've just been pretty much on the DL. Not finishing college was holding me back. I have to do it so I can move on with my life.

Crowbar... no, it's a Tara LaRosa thing.

Just for shits and grins... I'm gonna go do that Budweiser Cup tourney tomorrow. MAAAN... I haven't trained BJJ in forever. I just wanna go hang out and see everybody. LOL, it should be interesting.

Thanx again you guys.

-Tara LaRosa

"Marie was feedin' me tequila."

Hey . I was only doing what I was bet to do. That was art of the bet remember?? And a part YOU added Tara!!! LMAO!!!

I didnt puke .... so why did you!?

LOL the best part was when I was like WFT! Where did LaRosa go!? I ran outside and a bunch of people ran after me cause they didnt want me out there alone. Im standing in the middle of the street drunk and calling Tara to find out she's in a cab and back in NJ! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Good luck at the tourny Tara! Gosh where gunna have such a blast when you come to Detroit! I wish there was more than 24hrs in a day!!!

Marie

Tara

When you come to Detroit in April, you should come stay at my place instead of a hotel. Im deffintly going to show you how we party here in Hockey Town.

Marie

I missed the damn tourney. The first tournament I have ever heard of starting ON TIME! I was late and the womens divisions had already gone. Also Upon arrival since I wasn't able to compete, it was $20 to enter as non-competitor... I couldn't do it.

Major props to the Budweiser Cup people for getting started on time! I don't think that has ever been done before.

LOL, Marie, you scare me. Plus YOU didn't puke because you're a regular drinker, and I drink like 3 or 4x a year. I had about 4 shots and some before I had even gotten there. Sunday was rough. I think I might need a chaperone when I go up there. LMFAO!

-Tara

I know it's late but, Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Tara! Are you in NJ now?

Glenn Ortiz

Tara, I'll watch over ya! :0P

20 buck to walk into the tournament for just watching! Thats nuts!

Marie

ttt

Hey, Tara, if you ever come out to Omaha, NE - You got a place to stay, I know I haven't talked to you in awhile, but I've been in the USAF for the last year. Its been somewhat good for me except my injury. I trained for a little down in MS and had fun at a FFC tourney that I miss the 160lbs division by 3lbs.

Give me a shout on AIM if you are around (finistheman)

You're in Neb? Kewl. Did you see any tornados yet? Do they have those where you are? Man, I'm back in college... and at the moment things are not looking good on graduation in May. I knew you were going into the AF, but I never knew if you actually had or not. How is it? Are you gonna be a lifer?

Yeah Marie $20.... that's what I said. So I said hi to some people and left. To top it off, the chic that busted my clavicle and sternum won the thing. I want another shot at her, even though I did beat her in the match where she broke me. I think she's like 180-something.

-Tara

Ew 180! LOL Thats a heffer! You can beat her.

Marie