Happy Easter! Let's see those Jesus memes!

Happy Easter!!!

In early, like the holy spirit that knocked up "virgin" Mary.

Disgusting. I guess you all feel so edgy bashing Chistianity and even more so on Easter. Or is this just another of one of those "angry athiest" threads that really is fine with any religion except Christianity and Judaism?

Thanks! I needed a laugh!

Is the white guy supposed to be Jesus of Nazarath?

Vindell - 

Disgusting. I guess you all feel so edgy bashing Chistianity and even more so on Easter.

You call it bashing, I call it affectionate irreverence.

Vindell -

Disgusting. I guess you all feel so edgy bashing Chistianity and even more so on Easter. Or is this just another of one of those "angry athiest" threads that really is fine with any religion except Christianity and Judaism?

LOL

If Kirk Cameron doesn't sweep the Oscars every year, you're bashing Christianty bro!

Vindell - 

if it makes you feel any better I think all religions are equally silly with their silly stories thinking they are all right lol 

Image result for jesus fucking christ

Lmao at the white guy Middle East 

You're my boy blue!

https://m.popkey.co/c9ed08/Wpk4K.gif

Vindell -

Honestly

I think Jesus would laugh a bit too

suess -
Vindell -

Go be a baby somewhere else. The og is not for you

Did I hurt your feelings that I implied you are a wuss? I am sorry. Let me lay it out then. Picking on Christians is a easy target and one that pussy faggot athiests go after. You are not edgy or cool since it is clearly an easy target in todays world. You just show your anti Christian.

I agree the thread is disrespecful considering the day but hey no one really expects much from those GRRR Chistians are bad angry athiests. To be so anti Christianity I bet your life is a mess, which in the end is what matters.

Well anyways I am off to go have lunch with my wife of 19 years while you are probobly still alone and blaming God.

BTW I'm not Christian but my life is good so I am not angry at God like I am sure you are.

the nin one was good.

Vindell -
suess -
Vindell -

Go be a baby somewhere else. The og is not for you

Did I hurt your feelings that I implied you are a wuss? I am sorry. Let me lay it out then. Picking on Christians is a easy target and one that pussy faggot athiests go after. You are not edgy or cool since it is clearly an easy target in todays world. You just show your anti Christian.

I agree the thread is disrespecful considering the day but hey no one really expects much from those GRRR Chistians are bad angry athiests. To be so anti Christianity I bet your life is a mess, which in the end is what matters.

Well anyways I am off to go have lunch with my wife of 19 years while you are probobly still alone and blaming God.

BTW I'm not Christian but my life is good so I am not angry at God like I am sure you are.

I agree that Christians are a soft target that many people who think they are edgey attack. Howeva, Jesus had a sense of humor. He wouldn't give a shit.