Happy Face hits the pavement, struggles to get up!

Oh come on? It's funny!!

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Lolll Phone Post 3.0

Has to be fake no? All you have to do is get out of the suit stand up and put the suit back on no? Phone Post 3.0

It is funny though Phone Post 3.0

0:37 - Tap out

0:53 - Super Mario Bros. mushroom sound

DMBpig - Has to be fake no? All you have to do is get out of the suit stand up and put the suit back on no? Phone Post 3.0

Dude, don't be that guy to bring the 'fake' word into a perfectly funny thread, just don't do it!

Besides, look at the black tights and felt boots, she's probably some 16 year old high school drop out...........I would bet my life that if you saw her try to park a car you would change your mind!

DMBpig - Has to be fake no? All you have to do is get out of the suit stand up and put the suit back on no? Phone Post 3.0
Agreed Phone Post 3.0

DMBpig - Has to be fake no? All you have to do is get out of the suit stand up and put the suit back on no? Phone Post 3.0

Would you want to reveal yourself to those out there watching and laughing at you?

Win! Phone Post 3.0

Jambo888 - 

its real...

now this on the other hand...

Is this from a video?  Hopefully an uncensored one?

Happy Face has nice legs. Phone Post 3.0

Actually i felt bad for her.

Having a shietty job, trying to make some money to live and when you fall no one come to help you and there is a dumbass taking a vidéo while laughing and not moving his fatass to help.

I am usually not a white knight but i always feel bad when i see peoples struggling with shietty jobs. Phone Post 3.0

jujubre - Actually i felt bad for her.

Having a shietty job, trying to make some money to live and when you fall no one come to help you and there is a dumbass taking a vidéo while laughing and not moving his fatass to help.

I am usually not a white knight but i always feel bad when i see peoples struggling with shietty jobs. Phone Post 3.0

Never mind all that........come to the dark side and just laugh at her. It is funny after all, and it will feel good to let it out, trust me. Just go ahead and laugh at the person with the shitty job's expense.

Also, it sounded like a girl laughing and videoing to me, not a fat guy. One of us was way off on that one!