Happy Nate in UFConFox Interview

very happy for nate!

RedbansViennaSausage - 

"Oh you're a wreslter now?" 

Amazing interview with some of the best in the sport. Also super dope shoutout to Frankie by Nate.

Yeah, I think he knows firsthand the frustrations Frankie probably feels.

I also loved the "I don't have any hobbies" line.

Makes me even more of a Diaz fan. Props to him, great fight!

despite their antics...ive always said these 2 were good guys that id have been friends with

nice to see him fully relaxed and 100% coherent and making perfect sense.

Everyone touts how innovative and fight smart Conor is.....the Diaz bros prob have some of the highest fight IQ in the game....

Won't lie, was pulling for Conor, but happy for Nate.

How can anyone not like Nate? Hope he gets another million dollar purse on his next fight Phone Post 3.0

shatefak - 
AtticusFinch - Why does that YouTube not make their videos viewable in Australia and Europe... Anyone know where else I can see this interview? Phone Post 3.0
Cant watch it either.

I dont get it. They don't care about views? Phone Post 3.0

google prox mate its a plug in for chrome and firefox. It blocks the region lock.

I was all aboard the CMc hype train, but if someone had to win, Nate is someone I am happy for, and really he can take the bump he should get from such a high profile fight and get his own hype going..... Just hold it together Nate Phone Post 3.0

Great interview. Frankie picking his brain a little bit. Phone Post 3.0

That was great. Too many great quotes to list.

Later Phone Post 3.0

jjchgo - very happy for nate!
#209SON Phone Post 3.0

WAR DIAZ!

I loved Dom and Frankie asking him questions trying to figure the Diaz mind out. Dom talking about needing a full camp to have confidence was interesting. Phone Post 3.0

Great interview Phone Post 3.0

shatefak -
AtticusFinch - Why does that YouTube not make their videos viewable in Australia and Europe... Anyone know where else I can see this interview? Phone Post 3.0
Cant watch it either.

I dont get it. They don't care about views? Phone Post 3.0
If you're on a PC, there's extensions for Google chrome that will allow you to change your country of origin. Not sure if the same exists on mobile. Phone Post 3.0

Government Cheese - Great interview. Frankie picking his brain a little bit. Phone Post 3.0
This, and Dom was teeing up great questions and then really listening to what Nate had to say.

Great interview Phone Post 3.0

NomoRomophobia - 
jjchgo - very happy for nate!
#209SON Phone Post 3.0

#MONICA

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Props to both fighters both fought like warriors & got payed