Harassing/accusing an Amateur MMA fighter

I have a friend/ol Teammate that just won an Amateur fight, I believe it might have been a Non-Sanctioned fight. Well, I wanted to see the results so I googled his name and this is what came up http://seanspangler.com/.

I thought this was his website but someone had posted negative remarks about him. I heard about the stories but I also heard that since Sean is a Real Estate agent, it was all wrong timing and had nothing to do with it. 

So, Can this person that made this website even do this? I think that it is pretty sad for someone to do this and hope bad Karma sets in for this guy. It really saddens me to see this. 

I don't understand how the blogger can call the man a "lying snitch".

That's a paradox, either he's lying about the blogger's involvement, or he's telling the truth and snitching on him.

Crazy. Wonder if someone on the UG can track who bought and is running the site. Phone Post

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: SEANSPANGLER.COM
Created on: 24-Jun-08
Expires on: 24-Jun-13
Last Updated on: 16-May-11

Registrant:
Steven barket
1027 South Rainbow Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89145
United States

Administrative Contact:
barket, Steven sbarket@me.com
1027 South Rainbow Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89145
United States

Technical Contact:
barket, Steven sbarket@me.com
1027 South Rainbow Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89145
United States

I googled that guys name. Looks like he does this to a lot of people.

Steve Barket wants to share other online website’s
Posted on October 23, 2011 by admin
We will be adding other sites to the on-line Blog to check out.

www.TomClarkeExposed.com

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment Phone Post

They don't seem like big accusations when you get to the substance of them. Your friend sold pot and defaulted on a commercial loan? Meh.

Also, lets not pretend it's going to take some big Internet Detective game to track the guy down. The guy signed his name to the accusations, and invited a lawsuit.

The best thing to do would be to ignore it, rather than draw attention to it. I doubt your friend will find it very helpful that you're sending hundreds of people to read the accusations about him. If you're trying to protect him, I'd recommend asking a mod to delete this thread.

B_Goetz - They don't seem like big accusations when you get to the substance of them. Your friend sold pot and defaulted on a commercial loan? Meh.

Never sold pot, ever!
Sold a couple properties to a friend that did it and Sean had no knowledge, a reason why they are no longer friends Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

uniquetechnique - Ttt Phone Post

What are you hoping to accomplish here? You know made the site already. Phone Post

vaginal tear -

What are you hoping to accomplish here? You know made the site already. Phone Post

Sean is innocent and no one should have to make a website that is based on lies. That's screwed up for this guy to do this to a person who stays away from illegal shit Phone Post

uniquetechnique - 

I have a friend/ol Teammate that just won an Amateur fight, I believe it might have been a Non-Sanctioned fight. Well, I wanted to see the results so I googled his name and this is what came up http://seanspangler.com/.

I thought this was his website but someone had posted negative remarks about him. I heard about the stories but I also heard that since Sean is a Real Estate agent, it was all wrong timing and had nothing to do with it. 

So, Can this person that made this website even do this? I think that it is pretty sad for someone to do this and hope bad Karma sets in for this guy. It really saddens me to see this. 

My name is Steve Barket, I posted the site about Spangler, I do not hide behind forums or user names.
Sean Spangler is a convicted felon with a rap sheet that goes back many years, bad checks and drug possession. Spangler collected form a house deal / option and pocketed the money as a result the house was foreclosed.
Most recent Spangler plead guilt to Money Laundering in United States District court, Nevada case number #2:11 -cr-029

If any one would like to contact me please feel free, I do not hide behind usernames or forums
Sean Spangler is a black eye to MMA world

Dear Hob and vaginal tear,
Sean Spangler is a felon currently on federal probation as a result (house arrest is over). Money Laundering drug proceeds

If anyone has any questions man up and contact me like a man. You have posted my personal information so you all know my name.

As for posting my personal information it violates the terms of service for this forum, I could care less..

It would not surprise me if one the above is Spangler himself, so whoever wants to man-up please feel free to call or e-mail or continue to hid behind usernames......

uniquetechnique - 
vaginal tear -

Sean is innocent and no one should have to make a website that is based on lies. That's screwed up for this guy to do this to a person who stays away from illegal shit Phone Post

Sean Spangler is a convicted FELON, United States Federal Court Southern District of Nevada

MONEY LAUNDERING (DRUG PROCEEDS ) CASE NUMBER #2:11-CR-029

Not to mention prior arrest for bad checks and drug possession

SEAN SPANGLER IS A BLACK EYE TO THE MMA WORLD, what a role model.

I have only published the truth, If it were not true, Spangler should file suit...

Ready and waiting Steve Barket Las Vegas, Nevada

IDOHARM - 

Somebody has a huge rage boner, tell your pal to lawyer up and have them send a desist letter to the web host. He could take the host to court for defamation if the accusations are false, but it'd be an uphill battle if true. Phone Post

Spangler, is a FELON. plain and simple....

the letter you spoke of is a "cease & desist", defamation refers to lies...

Again USDC case #2:11-CR-029 Spangler plead guilt as a result SEAN SPANGLER IS A FELON, (prior house arrest) and is currently on Federal Probation
post by Steve Barket Las Vegas Nevada June15th 2013

Interdasting...

My God, this drama. Phone Post 3.0

Steve Las Vegas entered with a boom for anyone who thought they were a detective for looking up WHOIS info.

Damn.

I can't recall anyone ever arriving in their own thread like this before. Phone Post

[insert popcorn.gif here]

JeffersonDArcyChoke - 

Steve Las Vegas entered with a boom for anyone who thought they were a detective for looking up WHOIS info.

Damn.

I can't recall anyone ever arriving in their own thread like this before. Phone Post

Not to mention the guy freely gives his name and address on the Contact Info page, lol...