Harassing/accusing an Amateur MMA fighter

So what's your angle, Steve? You make websites about convicted felons to save the world? Do tell.

Dude, no one cares if he is a felon or not. He is not a black eye to mma, lol no one cares about or knows him, and I bet most people here, like me, could care less.
He could be Dudley Do Right or a felon, who gives a you know what?

So he supposedly grew some pot and made a bad loan? Small time crap. No one should be punished for weed actually, so I feel this man has been wronged by our crap government.
Didn't read up on the loan thing, but it's most likely the fault of higher ups, and not him.

There are much bigger more important fish to fry btw.

We should sponsor this guy just to piss of the website dude lol

Thacommish - somewhere deep down at the end of this rabbit hole i have a feeling we will find someones wife is being fucked by a felon

I wish I hadn't already given my VU today.

Uncle Ringo -
Thacommish - somewhere deep down at the end of this rabbit hole i have a feeling we will find someones wife is being fucked by a felon

I got him for you when i get home Phone Post 3.0

In. Phone Post

In. Phone Post

This outta be good

Bitches be trippin' Phone Post

In til I get home off maxIpad Phone Post

BTT-RyannVonDoom -
Uncle Ringo -

I got him for you when i get home Phone Post 3.0
Just tagged him Phone Post 3.0

In for the rest of the story.

Thacommish :
"somewhere deep down at the end of this rabbit hole i have a feeling we will find someones wife is being fucked by a felon."

Well if that is the case then this guy is worse than a MJ smoking felon, no?

This could be interesting Phone Post

Steve, you look like a real douche right now.

He made some false statements about you to police, so you do this weird and overly aggressive internet smear campaign? Normal people would call him an asshole and move on in life.

I suggest you do the same. unless the whole 'he's banging your wife' thing ThaCommish suggested is true. Then like, you know, do what you gotta do, brah.

Carson's Corner radio show - 

I usually don't read these sorts of threads, but this one has potential!

Serious question, though: I've seen a good few of these "personal issue revenge websites" in my time on the internet written by many different individuals. Why do they ALL feature exactly the same writing style and tone??

"(Private citizen X), the (Y), has done (Z). MULTIPLE TIMES!! (X) is a (Y) due to all the (Z) he did! You just can trust a (Y)!"

Mr. Barket, you seem genuinely upset over this. What happened?

Excellent points Carson.  Barket, what deal for real?  You've got some serious other nasty individuals that are doing more or have done more than Spangler.  

Personally if someone has paid their dues and it's not a sexual, murder, pedophilia crime, why not give them a chance?  Multiple times does it for some people, I can understand.  

Can I please ask you to do this to Lloyd Irvin and DJ Jackson of Team Lloyd Irvin?  Whether someone agrees with it or not, you're pretty good at it and I would appreciate you doing the same to these two sexual deviants.  Thanks for your consideration.  

Voted up Thacommish and TartanTopTeams.

Sean Spangler is a convicted FELON, United States Federal Court Southern District of Nevada

MONEY LAUNDERING (DRUG PROCEEDS ) CASE NUMBER #2:11-CR-029

Not to mention prior arrest for bad checks and drug possession

Yawn.

I've been arrested a whole lot more times, and for worse offenses.  Assaults and drugs.  Nothing I am ashamed of.  Dodged some bullets and paid some dues, both.

Weed-anything....meh.  Is about what you are going to get from most reasonable folks nowadays.  Now that is legal in quite a few places, it is getting harder and harder (and more hypocritical) to scream about "how horrible" someone is for getting busted with weed.

Bad-checks?  Uh....who does not know someone who got in trouble for hot checks?  That's like Personal Finance Stupidity 101.  Followed by Getting In Trouble With Credit Cards 102.

TartanTopTeams mentioned Lloyd Irvine.  Does the name ring any bells?  Why not point your efforts at a legitimate predatory scum-bag instead of your average, everyday, very-small-time, non-violent offender?

Dis gonna get gooood Phone Post 3.0

God damn culinary union! Phone Post 3.0

Uncle Ringo -

VU for you being an honest soul Phone Post 3.0

This thread is not good natured Phone Post