Harbinger Wrist Wrap Bag Gloves??

Just got a pair of them on sale down at Big 5. They seem cool, but I don't like the cushion bar in the palm. I know some people here have experience with these gloves and I'm wondering if I should return them for a different pair of gloves or just carefully remove the cushion bar.

thanks

Most people remove the bar. If you like the gloves and are only planning on using them for bag work then I see no problem with taking the bar out.

Shawn

www.agatsu.com

I know someone who had them and succesfully removed the cushion bar with no problem and used them for a long time after that - just be careful when you do it..

I have a couple of pairs of Harbingers and the palm bar is removed very easily.

Thanks a lot folks. I kinda plan on using them for a bit more than just bagwork but I still don't feel comfortable with the cushion bar in there. I'll probably just remove it.

Thanks again.

Razor or stitch puller. I have about 15 pair; they
last :-)

just keep the bar and use them for bag work. It's the same support you'd get from wrapping your hands and a lot quicker.

Nah, it's pretty uncomfortable.

If they had a good sale, go back and get another pair. I dont like using the same gloves for bag work and sparring. They get nasty and rough on the bag. It's no problem for you, but your sparring partners will appreciate fresh gloves.

nice tip downtown

i love them... just use a sharp knife or razor and remove the stitching. Also I remove the thumb.

"Nah, it's pretty uncomfortable."

Yah, you're a whiner.

Gloves are always uncomfortable when you first get them.

Also, the bar gets softer within a few weeks of use, so it really does start to feel like hand wraps.

i removed the bar for mine using a stitch remover tool took about 30 mins

I got one too a while ago for 45 bucks. How much did yours cost?

I haven't used them much though since I got injured shortly after that.

I can't fit the gloves on if I wear handwraps, and the larger size is way too big for my hands.

I got one too a while ago for 45 bucks. How much did yours cost?

I haven't used them much though since I got injured shortly after that.

I can't fit the gloves on if I wear handwraps, and the larger size is way too big for my hands.