Hard not to like Rousey

very good fighter, love watching her

hate hearing her speak

japetto - 
mrjedens - I suppose, I find her loud and lacking any sort of class or professionalism. But that's like 90% of fighters so w/e.

I agree with everything, but the 90%.  It's more quite the opposite; 10% of fighters lack class or professionalism.  I would rank MMA fighters higher than most other mainstream sport athletes. 

I think I would actually like her if she became better at trolling, like Chael.

why do the haters give her shit for wanting that dude cyborg to come down to 135, she is willing fight a man after all, even though it is @135

AndersonSilvasMoney - 
ChaosOverkill - 
octowussy - I'm finding it pretty effortless, actually.

ChucoV -
Leghound -
octowussy - I'm finding it pretty effortless, actually.

THIS

X2

Good fighter though. Phone Post

X 1000 Phone Post

AG_Samstevenstaley - 
japetto - 
mrjedens - I suppose, I find her loud and lacking any sort of class or professionalism. But that's like 90% of fighters so w/e.

I agree with everything, but the 90%.  It's more quite the opposite; 10% of fighters lack class or professionalism.  I would rank MMA fighters higher than most other mainstream sport athletes. 

I think I would actually like her if she became better at trolling, like Chael.

Or you got it or you ain't.

octowussy - I'm finding it pretty effortless, actually.

Winner. Phone Post

I just like knowing that when someone gives her an opportunity to say something I can count on both her saying something at least semi-obnoxious and that after she says whatever it is shes said I can come on the UG and look at all the people complaining about her.

SleepBomb -
William Colosimo - 
frostyturd -  And the betas have spoken! Phone Post

if by beta you mean sissies that white knight an average looking girl at all costs because shes a fighter, then yes I believe you have spoken (or whined)

no we mean betas who can't handle when a girl says something they don't like.  you basically just know that a girl is more alpha than you will ever be so you get butthurt. you should get it stitched up.

ronda is very likable if you are not a total pussy. yeah she kind of speaks her mind and beats ass, and you do neither and are a bit ashamed of yourself.

so lets see. Ronda gives real answers instead of reading a script, has a 100% finishing rate, is considered good looking by many people (or she would not be on the espn body issue cover), actually says some funny shit, does not appear stuckup, actually joined this MB and posted some  BUT somehow little homos are going to come on here and cry about her and expect us not to see what sad little fruits they are?

lol.

ok.

go on whining about ronda while she continues to be successful and win and popular.

Finally, someone who understands... and most likely has testicles! Phone Post

Good fighter but she's trying way too hard to be the female Chael. Unfortunately she doesn't have the wit or creativity to pull it off. Even sadder is every bit of nonsense she spews is eaten up by the vast majority here Phone Post

HardHittingHeeb -
ChokeEmOut - 
Butter Ball - She is actually very annoying and getting way over exposed. Can't wait till someone uglies her up a bit Phone Post

She is running scared from the one who would fuck her face up Phone Post

After Cyborg beat up on that Japanese girl, she called out Honda, who was in her weight class as of her last fight. Honda just covered her face and said nothing like a fancygirl.

The second Cyborg popped positive, and a fight couldn't happen, Honda had a whole lot to say.

Yup Phone Post