HARDCORE FC: Aleks vs Monson - Live

The fight & it looks like they are falling apart.

I wore those in elementary school.

1 Like

Nose is shattered.Going to need surgery.

1 Like

THANKS TOUCH.

Thanks touch for posting this one. A nice surprise I had no idea this was today

Yeah, thanks touch!

1 Like

Rob Morrow journeyman MMA fighter with 20 some odd wins and 20 some odd losses, he did recently pick up the XtremeFightNights Kickboxing title over Randy Boom Boom Blake though. The two fights in BKFC were tough ones one against their current Cruiserweight champ.

Dang he took some hard shots and that cut was wiiiide lol.

1 Like

For one eye and being 51 years old and not ever being known for much of a striker in the MMA world, he looked good tonight and won round 2 I would say.

1 Like

I would agree with him winning round 2 but boy did Aleks come out hot in the 3rd

2 Likes

Yes he really double down on sticking that jab on Jeff’s face and just battered him.

Took a page out of their MMA fight. He was jabbing the shit out of Monson at the beginning of their first fight too.
Aleks got a chin on him though

it was fun watching jeff smash Aleks’s body in round 2

1 Like

Where to watch

the third post in this thread.

1 Like

Monson did indeed win the 2nd round. Aleks look like he didn’t train hard

1 Like

That’s what I thought as well.

Monson actually looked to be in the better shape which is impressive for his age (or diet…) and it’s kind of crazy how Aleks can go from being in shape to looking like he is on a drunk bender so quick. I swear there was a pic not long ago of him shredded and here he looked like he just woke up after a rough drinking binge.

Damn it’s night and day. There must be some gnarly drinking binges or something in between those body type shifts to change so quickly.

Oof. What a change.