Hardcore match at Bronx restaurant. LOL

This is a vid from a place on City Island called "Seafood City". 

City island is pretty good if you go to the more upscale places but since it's right in the Bronx off Pelham Parkway, it attracts a very diverse clientele. 

Anywho, some Worldstar shit broke out last night and this vid surfaced from it. Enjoy. 

E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB!

BTW, here's a commercial for the place. 

You can take one look at the clientele in that room and know immediately it's no place any decent person should be.

And not one bullet was fired. Wow. 

And not a single pants was pulled up. 

CITY ISLAND, The Bronx — The bar at Seafood City in the Bronx closed early Friday after a vicious chair-throwing brawl broke out at the family restaurant the night before.

Video captured the chaos that ensued at the restaurant on City Island Avenue Thursday night. Multiple people were seen throwing chairs around in the large dining room for several minutes

Police were called to the scene, but by the time they arrived the people involved in the fight were gone. There was no police report filed.

unclear what started the fight, but Seafood City's management said they believe alcohol was a factor.

"The kids just seems to be, just lack any kind of decency or morals today. There's no consequences for their behaviors. It's really sad and it's unfortunate the kids would come to a family place like this and totally disrupt and cause chaos," a woman outside the restaurant told PIX11 News.

The restaurant stopped serving alcohol by 6 p.m. on Friday. It will close at that time until further notice, according to signs posted by the management.

Seafood City is known for its affordable food and family-style atmosphere. The incident is isolated, but many people in the neighborhood aren't happy about it.

A community board member is calling for the state to suspend the restaurant's liquor license.

"I'm urging the state liquor authority to take a good look at how this can happened here, how the lax is the security and how we can remove it. We need to have the liquor license suspended immediately. We can't have our family take that risk anymore," Majorie Velazquez from Community Board 10 said

All I know is when I used to work security in the city I used to live in it was always slow, the only time there was mass issues was at black events.

Soul Gravy - You can take one look at the clientele in that room and know immediately it's no place any decent person should be.

Agreed. 

Looks like you inadvertently posted the wrong video. The vid in OP is a clip from the chair throwing event at the black olympics. 

thecruelone -

And none of them flung poo, either.

That is progress

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - 
thecruelone -

And none of them flung poo, either.

That is progress

Gotta say im proud of them...no gun murders. Thats real progress there.

I don't even have to watch the video the know what "group" is involved.

HotSteppa - I don't even have to watch the video the know what "group" is involved.

those pesky asians causing ruckus again

It's shamefull how white people will dress in blackface and start rioting so that the media will report black people in a negative light.

Lol @ 'alcohol may have been a factor' - i think negro was the factor here ...

Holy shit! That was worse than the Oprah Winfrey free KFC grilled chicken shortage combined with Geraldo Rivera getting his nose broken.

I need to know. How's the food rate compared to Joe's Crab shack though? The random busting out in song is equally off-putting as the flying chairs.