Hardcore Roadtrip promotor goes AWOL w/o paying $.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2014/04/27/21631726.html

Apparently the dude faked a heart attack and disappeared without paying most of the guys, aside from those who had prearranged their money.

I've always maintained that the wrestling business is by far the dumbest thing to ever get into as a performer, but when these guys go out and bust their asses for the fans and hold up their end of the agreement, they damn well deserve to get what they were promised.

Not to mention, this took place in London, ON (Canada), so I'm sure it's going to create some additional travel issues for the US performers. Whatta piece of shit. Phone Post 3.0

Saw Gregory Iron post this on his FB page, what a scumbag. Phone Post 3.0

How does this happen in an internet world they can't find his house? Phone Post 3.0

King of Akron - He's a piece of shit obviously but if you don't get your money up front you deserve it.

Couldn't have been much money anyways, who cares. Move on and learn from your mistake. Phone Post 3.0
You have no clue how paydays work in Indy wrestling. You think the guys in the UFC get their full pay upfront? Phone Post 3.0

News is that Canadian promotions SMASH wrestling has paid quite a few of the wrestlers who go screwed over their money. Super cool of that promotion who had nothing to do with this, I will support SMASH from now on. Phone Post 3.0

LOL at faking a heart attack to get ot of paying, that's like a gag from the Simpsons in real life.

"alright guys Ill just get your che... AAACK! My Chest... Aaarggh a heart attack. Im dead."

backs out of room holding chest. Then when out of room all you hear are foot steps running. A door opening and them a car squealing out of the parking lot Phone Post 3.0

It reminds me of that Family Guy where Quagmire fakes his death to get out of his marriage

"Sometimes that happens, people go for a walk in the park and nazis, wheelchair ninjas, and pots and pans robots show up to kill you and dinosaurs show up to eat the remains, you've seen the news"

"Ok she's not buying it, plan B Quagmire"

"Aahhh heart attack!!!" Phone Post 3.0

^ lmao

Never watched that show but reading that was pretty funny Phone Post 3.0

King of Akron -
bigwignj -
King of Akron - He's a piece of shit obviously but if you don't get your money up front you deserve it.

Couldn't have been much money anyways, who cares. Move on and learn from your mistake. Phone Post 3.0
You have no clue how paydays work in Indy wrestling. You think the guys in the UFC get their full pay upfront? Phone Post 3.0
They don't need to worry about getting paid from the UFC Phone Post 3.0
Regardless, that's not how it works in wrestling. Unless you are like Jerry Lawler working an independent show. Phone Post 3.0