Harder on body: Judo or Muay Thai ?

Judo will destroy your back.

I haven't trained in Judo since I was a kid, but I would imagine MT being more painful but Judo being harder overall on your body.

MT you get sores, bruises, sprains, broken bones etc...but I'd assume in Judo you could put your back out, hurt your neck, pull big muscles, rotator cuff injuries etc...

ttt

Injuries I'm aware of from judo include: broken neck, broken toes, fingers, noses and separated ribs, torn pec, shoulder separations, knees reconstructed, torn hamstrings, concussions, etc...

ttt

Are we competing?

Train like a thai...fight as often as a thai?

MuchRespec' - 
voorhees - Boxing is the worst because its the only combat sport where your brain is GUARANTEED to be damaged if you do it long enough.

Repeat blunt force trauma. No arguement there boxing is the most dangerous sport that's legal imo. Crazy when you really think about it, how many boxers die each year...
cheerleading actually leads the way for fatalities.

Muay Thai

Muay Thai easily. Look at how young most of the guys are at Lumpini when they are considered a shot fighter. You can compete in Judo constantly and be fine comparatively.

Kirik -  Training for Judo is far tougher on your body than training for Muay Thai.

Easy...Judo!

"ut a muay thai champion is way more conditioned than a Judo champ and you have to agree on that"

no I don't. Judoka that compete on the world stage train as hard as the wrestlers that do.

You dont get that much brain shaking in judo as mt.

"Harder on body: Judo or Muay Thai"

Body..Judo.

Face and brain..Muay Thai.

I've spent most of my life practicing Wrestling, Judo and BJJ and I must say that I find Muay Thai to be far harder on the body than any of those three.

tore the cartilage on my wrist with judo

Brazilian jiu-jitsu techniques are a whole lot rougher than judo's, pal, and if you think you know better, then maybe I gotta reeducate you a little; lock my arms and legs around you and just start screwing my hard-on into your hips, dude, tying you down and feeling you up and choking you out all once!