Hardest B*itch on the Planet! REKANIZE!

I hope the embed code works, if not I'll post the direct link in the next post.

I'm trying to post from my phone. This bitch is running the streets!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Jy8JgffDI

Fucking figures, embed doesn't seem to be working. Phone Post 3.0

Get your shit together. Phone Post 3.0

Embed be all "I ain't no baby daddy, yo!".

When I click this thread on the app, it does things that I've never seen this app do before. Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - When I click this thread on the app, it does things that I've never seen this app do before. Phone Post 3.0
It loaded pretty quickly for me too. Phone Post 3.0

Sennin -
IDOHARM - When I click this thread on the app, it does things that I've never seen this app do before. Phone Post 3.0
It loaded pretty quickly for me too. Phone Post 3.0
LMFAO

It's saying "Cannot Load Plug-in" when I check out this thread on the app, so I just posted the link in my 2nd post. If anybody else wants to post the embedded vid, feel free.

There's some funny lines in it though, c'mon guys.

"My favorite flavor of popsicle is DICK! " Phone Post 3.0

I voted you 4 guys up for not immediately throwing me to the Lions for making this abortion of a thread lol Phone Post 3.0

Vulva Fabulous - I voted you 4 guys up for not immediately throwing me to the Lions for making this abortion of a thread lol Phone Post 3.0
I voted you up for voting me up for not throwing you to the lions. Phone Post 3.0

Shit Tyrone, get it together Phone Post 3.0

RubberFistofFury - Shit Tyrone, get it together Phone Post 3.0
I voted you all up even though that video was worse than drinking dog piss Phone Post 3.0

If it's any consolation, I've never figured out how to properly embed a YouTube video so I just hyperlink everything. Phone Post 3.0

Sennin -
RubberFistofFury - Shit Tyrone, get it together Phone Post 3.0
I voted you all up even though that video was worse than drinking dog piss Phone Post 3.0
Well, dog piss is my favorite, so that's a good thing, thank you.

IDOHARM, I used to be able to, but now I can't for some reason Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife -

Imaginary internet points for everybody!

Phone Post 3.0

This just got better... Phone Post 3.0