Hardest day of my life

I don't even know where to start. I was with her for 2 years but I've known her for the last 11 since I was 13 years old. I always loved her and we finally started dating 2 years ago. I was so happy. Over those 2 years she stole from me cheated on me and lied to me I put up with so many things I swore I never would and I always took her back. We broke up a few months ago and she started talking to another guy and it hurt but I dealt with it. I found out last night they had sex for the first time and I'm completely wrecked. I didn't eat or talk all day I always thought we would work it out but knowing another mans penis is inside her is driving me crazy. I don't know how to live without her in my life. I'm a mess. Once I heard they had sex I knew for sure we were done. I never once cheated on her or lied to her hit her abused her. And this is how I'm repaid. Phone Post 3.0

Lots of fish in the sea buddy. It will get better Phone Post 3.0

Your developing that tough outer shell most older men have.....its from years of that shit. No worries, it's normal. Phone Post 3.0

Rough shit man. If you're really done, delete all trace of her. From the short description she didn't sound great for you, hopefully you'll find a new happiness in her absence Phone Post 3.0

This is definitely something that hurts more when your your age. The only way to deal with it - and I'm VERY serious - is to get her out of your life COMPLETELY and move on. You shouldn't have any idea who she's with or not with. That's a big mistake. Phone Post 3.0

TheReflectionOfPerfection - I don't even know where to start. I was with her for 2 years but I've known her for the last 11 since I was 13 years old. I always loved her and we finally started dating 2 years ago. I was so happy. Over those 2 years she stole from me cheated on me and lied to me I put up with so many things I swore I never would and I always took her back. We broke up a few months ago and she started talking to another guy and it hurt but I dealt with it. I found out last night they had sex for the first time and I'm completely wrecked. I didn't eat or talk all day I always thought we would work it out but knowing another mans penis is inside her is driving me crazy. I don't know how to live without her in my life. I'm a mess. Once I heard they had sex I knew for sure we were done. I never once cheated on her or lied to her hit her abused her. And this is how I'm repaid. Phone Post 3.0

go to reddit r/Theredpill.

Your still trapped in the matrix. You played by all the rules that society tells you to play by and still lost.

Petey B - This is definitely something that hurts more when your your age. The only way to deal with it - and I'm VERY serious - is to get her out of your life COMPLETELY and move on. You shouldn't have any idea who she's with or not with. That's a big mistake. Phone Post 3.0
For truth. Disappear any trace of that broad immediately. Phone Post 3.0

Come over to the "To the lost" thread friend. You're one among many. Phone Post 3.0

Chin up dude
You don't want to hear it but there are a ton of other hotter chicks that would treat u wayyyyyy better. Phone Post 3.0

She cheated on you over the time you dated but you can't deal with her having sex a few months after you broke up?

It sounds like the relationship sucked and this is what you need..

Picture that guy inside of her, and now you can be free.

Also it sounds like you were friend zoned for ages and she started dating you but never took it seriously so she could take advantage of you.

You think you can get your part of the deposit back on the limo for prom? Phone Post 3.0

you're 24. 

get over it and move on.

unless you live in a small town, in that case move to a big city and make a new life for yourself.

Force yourself to fuck someone else immediately, pay for it if you have to.

I'm 35 I've been in a similar place as you when I was young. The best thing you can do is put time between u two so it won't hurt as much. Let me promise u something and plz listen ur still so young in 10-15 years she will just be some chick you can't believe you were that in love with that you let do you so wrong. End it now the sooner the better bro don't go back cause this isn't ending well regardless I can promise u Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like you're experiencing your first real heartbreak.

You will come out the other side of this a brand new person. We've all been there bud, and I promise you although it seems impossible right now, this soul crushing pain will serve to benefit your evolution as a man.

Snap out of it, slap yourself back into reality and live up to your SN. Phone Post 3.0

Hardest morning of my life was a few days ago. It was like a veiny bo staff. I rubbed it against my wife, and she was so amazed that she actually let me bury 5/8 of it into her, which is weird because she hasn't let me morning man up basically since we married.

Seriously - sorry for your situation. That's all it is - a temporary situation that will improve dramatically and leave you stronger, well-adjusted, and a better citizen of planet earth. Enjoy being single.

Super seriously - the story at the top is 100% factual. It was like a full 10-incher pajama snake, which is 6.5 inches longer than usual. Phone Post 3.0

i know that feeling of walls closing in and every second seems like an hour!!   HOWEVER.....i promise you it WILL go AWAY!!! promise you.... YEP we have all been there man!!!!!

first solution....... disappear from her calls and any attempts to contact you!!! (follow this rule if your as if your life depends on it)  stay silent and dont acknowledge her

if you cant help it....... answer the damn phone like you won the lottery!! DO NOT let her know you are feeling a damn thing.. bitches like her sense weakness and exploit it like the cunt she is

last and def not least.......... advice from my dad (the best thing you can say is nothing at all) it will work wonders for you i promise!!!!!

walk tall man and just chill for now.....  get busy showing this bitch what she missed out on... best believe it will come back around to haunt her!!!

Go to the local strip club and do your Nolan Ryan impression with crumpled dollar bills. The girls might act offended, but they're just playing hard to get. Stick with it. Quitters never win the big games.

This is an unfortunate part of life that many of us men will have to go through.

It happened to me last year. The best thing you can honestly do is anything to keep yourself busy.

I am still going to the gym 5-6 days a week. This helped keep my mind off things and also put me in the best shape of my life. When you are ready to date again you will have something that most women find attractive.

Best of luck to you .