Hardest Laydown

What's the hardest laydown you've ever made? Where it just hurt to do it even though you know it was probably the right thing to do?

Here's mine.
Playing Seven-Card Stud and got dealt trip deuces. Raised and had two callers, one of whom had an A showing.

Fourth street, the guy caught another A and I caught a Q while the other guy caught a rag. The guy showing AA bets and I make a crying call, the other guy folds.

Fifth street, the guy with AA catches another A while I catch another Q! I know how have 2's full of Q's but the other guy has AAA showing. At this point, I figure there's a strong possibility he already has A's full, MAYBE quad A's, at the worst he has trip A's with a strong chance to fill up on seventh street against my 2's full of Q's. He bets out...and I fold, feeling sick as I do so.

I still think I did the right thing but I didn't feel good doing it. The entire time, I was thinking, "I can't believe I'm folding a full-house..."

Not too many big laydowns. I think my biggest was top set in holdem when the flush card came on the river. My opponent was also a prop and I was pretty familiar with the way he played. He bet the river and I picked up the chips to call, then I said "why am I paying you off, you have to have a flush" I mucked it face up and he showed me the flush.

I almost layed down quads a few weeks ago but I just couldn't pull the trigger. I had pocket 5's and the flop was TT5, I turned a 5 and by the way my opponent played the hand I was sure he was slowplaying a ten. River is a ten and he bets enough to put me all in. I finally called since there was a chance he would have played an over pair the same way. He had it.

No limit. I raised pre-flop with AK, a couple guys called.

Flop: A86 rainbow (no flush draw). I bet the pot, 1 guy called.

Turn: A. Board is now AA86 and I have AK. I bet 2/3 of the pot and guy min-raises me. I fold.