Hardy has one shot at winning this.....

....and thats if he can get in a sneaky Head butt, groin shot or possibly a nice  eye gouge when the ref isn't looking where GSP cant continue ala Bonner/ Sozynski and pray the NJAC doesnt overturn it!  Then the Brits may have their first UFC champion!

he has a chance Slim to none, and slim is headed for the door right now

EB and BanHeWhoCan'tMentionBisping'sNameButDoesAllTheTime in 

5... 4... 3... 2... hours

BlueFlamer -  EB and BanHeWhoCan'tMentionBisping'sNameButDoesAllTheTime in 

5... 4... 3... 2... hours

They know better.....started his own thread rather than get owned in this one!  Lol

He could try to sneak a pint glass into the ring.

ausgepicht - He could try to sneak a pint glass into the ring.

Or maybe some chloroform on his gloves for a submission win???

Personally i think GSP loosing to serra is one of the best things to happen to Georges he learned the valuable lesson of never underestimating an opponent and if Hardy thinks that hes going to catch a lucky shot like that hes mistaken. Georges has beaten better strikers ie Penn and Alves. Neither of them caught Georges clean well clean enough to rock him. GSP by takedown to methodic guard pass mount and armbar or TKO from punches. Hardy's ground game is lacking. When a pro boxer with alright wrestling can take you down a guy like GSP will have a field day

GSP has put guys like Kos, BJ, Sherk, Trigg, Hughes on their back at will. Obviously they all have strong wrestling backgrounds...

Hardy has no wrestling background and is totally at GSP's mercy when it comes to being taken down...

After being on his back and beat up for a while, he will not have that same pepper he hass in the first few seconds to KO GSP... this is going to be a non competitive fight and another one sided GSP beatdown.

Maybe he should get the Hardy Boys to come in with steel chairs!

I'd suggest punching the back of the head, hoping the heferee is clueless like most heferees and completely misses it, as GSP tries to recover, hit him 15 more times, get mount and hope the heferee will stop the fight.

louden swain - GSP has put guys like Kos, BJ, Sherk, Trigg, Hughes on their back at will. Obviously they all have strong wrestling backgrounds...

Hardy has no wrestling background and is totally at GSP's mercy when it comes to being taken down...

After being on his back and beat up for a while, he will not have that same pepper he hass in the first few seconds to KO GSP... this is going to be a non competitive fight and another one sided GSP beatdown.

^ Yup. Agree 100%. 

In before the "Britard Twins"...................

louden swain - GSP has put guys like Kos, BJ, Sherk, Trigg, Hughes on their back at will. Obviously they all have strong wrestling backgrounds...

In the Primetime show they showed GSP out in a club. Hardy's only hope is that GSP is training for this like he did for Serra and only putting in 2-3 weeks and out partying every night.

Unfortunately, as has been shown, he is instead going from camp to camp, training with the who's who of the sport.

Hardy certainly has a punchers chance. This is MMA and anything can happen...but the chances are VERY VERY Low.

KneeToFaceKo -  In before the "Britard Twins"...................

+1

dave0111 - Personally i think GSP loosing to serra is one of the best things to happen to Georges

I think this is an incredibly valid point in all these GSP/Hardy talks. What happened to him against Serra will never happen again. He may get knocked out eventually, but never by someone of Serra/Hardy's calibre. He's just an incredibly intelligent fighter at the peak of athleticism, and I think he's just way too much for anyone in the 170lb division right now.

tmr - 

+1

lol....they know better, told them bitches to stay off my threads......and they're on the board. 

ttt

Hardy is going to get smashed by GSP.

MattBenwa - Hardy is going to get smashed by GSP.

I just hope his insurance is paid up!

Archer0545 - 
tmr - 

+1

lol....they know better, told them bitches to stay off my threads......and they're on the board. 
lol...     its a bit like when you tell all the girls to stay off your dick..        in other words they dont need much telling..               they know better..

..as if this thread wasnt a&nbsp;very obvious &amp;(typically unimaginitive)&nbsp;attempt at goading the very people&nbsp;who you &quot;told to stay off your threads&quot;<br />
<br />
..well&nbsp; congratulations..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; you managed to get at least one response from the Brits..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; although this was more of&nbsp;a sympathy vote more than&nbsp;anything else..<br />
&nbsp;<br />
its a pity you don
t have the intellect to come up with anything worthy of debate..

just another sad hater with nothing but childish insults..