Hardy has one shot at winning this.....

Absolutely Hardy has a punchers chance...The guy can punch..but he needs to land that shot early.. actually very early in the fight ala Serra...

If he gives GSP a round or 2 or 3... He will get torn up...

WandyRammeditUpHim - 
Archer0545 - 
tmr - 
KneeToFaceKo -  In before the "Britard Twins"...................

+1

lol....they know better, told them bitches to stay off my threads......and they're on the board. 
lol...     its a bit like when you tell all the girls to stay off your dick..        in other words they dont need much telling..               they know better..

..as if this thread wasnt a&nbsp;very obvious &amp;(typically unimaginitive)&nbsp;attempt at goading the very people&nbsp;who you &quot;told to stay off your threads&quot;<br />
<br />
..well&nbsp; congratulations..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; you managed to get at least one response from the Brits..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; although this was more of&nbsp;a sympathy vote more than&nbsp;anything else..<br />
&nbsp;<br />
its a pity you don
t have the intellect to come up with anything worthy of debate..

just another sad hater with nothing but childish insults..

lol....what would you like to debate....how Hardy has anything more than a slim chance to land a bomb?  How he's outclassed in all areas of MMA?  Maybe how GSP has a higher finishing perventage than Hardy?

Maybe How GSP has finished Top Quality opposition while Hady has decisioned middle of the packers and how his only KO in the UFC was against  what was that guys name again?  Or maybe how GSP needs to "prove" something to Hardy by Standing toe to toe with Hardy so he might have a chance to land something?  

We can debate any of these topics you like but I don't like your chances at winning any better than I like Hardys.....but, hey, feel free!  i love a good game of Squash!

Archer0545 - 
WandyRammeditUpHim - 
Archer0545 - 
tmr - 

+1

lol....they know better, told them bitches to stay off my threads......and they're on the board. 
lol...     its a bit like when you tell all the girls to stay off your dick..        in other words they dont need much telling..               they know better..

..as if this thread wasnt a&nbsp;very obvious &amp;(typically unimaginitive)&nbsp;attempt at goading the very people&nbsp;who you &quot;told to stay off your threads&quot;<br />
<br />
..well&nbsp; congratulations..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; you managed to get at least one response from the Brits..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; although this was more of&nbsp;a sympathy vote more than&nbsp;anything else..<br />
&nbsp;<br />
its a pity you don

lol....what would you like to debate....how Hardy has anything more than a slim chance to land a bomb?  How he's outclassed in all areas of MMA?  Maybe how GSP has a higher finishing perventage than Hardy?

Maybe How GSP has finished Top Quality opposition while Hady has decisioned middle of the packers and how his only KO in the UFC was against  what was that guys name again?  Or maybe how GSP needs to "prove" something to Hardy by Standing toe to toe with Hardy so he might have a chance to land something?  

We can debate any of these topics you like but I don't like your chances at winning any better than I like Hardys.....but, hey, feel free!  i love a good game of Squash!

lol...       that was quick!!   it only took you 2hrs to come up with that response!!      ...i bet that little hamster on the wheel inside your head was working overtime?

firstly finishing percentages are FACT therefore not up for debate..

also id say it was&nbsp;pretty much&nbsp;FACT that GSP has faced better opposition..<br />
<br />
other than that you brought up points that have been done to&nbsp;death &amp; you even have the&nbsp;nerve to steal EB
s arguement that GSP needs to prove himself by standing with Hardy..

in other words you still haven`t come up with anything original 

keep trying..

lol

WandyRammeditUpHim - 
Archer0545 - 
WandyRammeditUpHim - 
Archer0545 - 
tmr - 

+1

<br />
&nbsp;<br />
its a pity you don

lol...       that was quick!!   it only took you 2hrs to come up with that response!!      ...i bet that little hamster on the wheel inside your head was working overtime?

firstly finishing percentages are FACT therefore not up for debate..

also id say it was&nbsp;pretty much&nbsp;FACT that GSP has faced better opposition..<br />
<br />
other than that you brought up points that have been done to&nbsp;death &amp; you even have the&nbsp;nerve to steal EB
s arguement that GSP needs to prove himself by standing with Hardy..

in other words you still haven`t come up with anything original 

keep trying..

lol

Lol @ your nimwitted ass thinking I sit on this forum 24 hours a day waiting to respond to your drivel.

It was my point to bring up things that have been done to death because you guys have already been picked apart mercilessly on all of those topics.  There was a Question of what would you like to debate?  I see you weren't smart enough to come up with an actual angle of debate on your own.  Of course thats not really a surprise, all you manage to to is to follow behind Ace and Gary telling them how their owning people left and right when their getting verbally beaten left and right.  At least they come up with something original now and then even if they are consistently wrong.  All you do is follow their lead and beg for scraps.

As for the Hardy GSP question...what part of GSPs game do you really believe Hardy is better at?  I mean, so far he seems good at running his mouth, squeaking out decisions and dying his Mohawk red.  Other than that I think that GSP has him by the short and curlys in every facet of the game. 

I'm really not a big fan of GSP,  but it is clear that at best he has a 5% chance of getting lucky.

ttt

Hardy was a better fighter in the Swick fight than he was in the Davis fight and I'm sure he's improved and stepped his game up more now.

that doesn't mean he's gonna beat GSP but whatever happened against Marcus Davis 9 months ago is almost irrelevant at UFC 111.

ttt

Where are you Rammit?  Still avoiding the questions I see.  Figures.

Archer0545 -  Where are you Rammit?  Still avoiding the questions I see.  Figures.
Another Brit tucks n runs. 

If he can keep GSP from taking him down and smothering him to death, ie GSP vs Alves, he can win.  But if he can't hold his own it will be a long and ugly fight for him.  If Hardy wins, it certainly won't be by decision. 

Going to be one hell of an exciting first round.

TTT for Rammits continued tucking!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He has one chance and I hope he gets a chance to cash it in. I like both of these guys and just want a competitive fight but we will see. As Far as Hardy winning, it would be nice but I am not as delusional as some.

I agree witth most here, Hardy has a very small chance at winning. Training with Serra seems like a too little too late approach. Will a few weeks with Serra = what GSP has been doing for years? GSP has such a hugh edge in strenght and wrestling Hardy's POSSIBLE advantage in boxing probably wont mean much. Hardy's biggest problem is if he survives the first round. His big mouth will will ensure a beatdown like Penn got, he won't get off easy like Fitch.

Archer0545 - 
As for the Hardy GSP question...what part of GSPs game do you really believe Hardy is better at? 

Power. plan and simple.

Hardy has more knockout power than GSP.

Everything else, yes GSP has him beat.

One more thing, if I hear this "Lucky" shit anymore I'm gonna go nuts. Quit being a douche these are professional fighters who train 24/7 to do what they do.

CaptainWoody - 
Archer0545 - 
As for the Hardy GSP question...what part of GSPs game do you really believe Hardy is better at? 

Power. plan and simple.

One more thing, if I hear this "Lucky" shit anymore I'm gonna go nuts. Quit being a douche these are professional fighters who train 24/7 to do what they do.

So luck plays no part?

i get where your headed, but like it or not, luck HAS to be a factor for Hardy to win...

he's not going to out-skill GSP. What's that leave?

CaptainWoody - 
Archer0545 - 

Power. plan and simple.

you going nuts yet? everyone here other than you seems to realize it was pure luck.

CaptainWoody - 
Archer0545 - 

Power. plan and simple.

You're basing this off of what exactly?  GSP has a higher finishing rate than Hardy.  Hardy has one TKO over Rory Markham who was fighting with a collapsed lung.  

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

comedy genius you are aren't you me old dogs cock