Hardy has one shot at winning this.....

If GSP fought with a collapsed lung, he'd still finish Hardy inside 3 rounds

Archer0545 - 
CaptainWoody - 
Archer0545 - 
As for the Hardy GSP question...what part of GSPs game do you really believe Hardy is better at? 

Power. plan and simple.

Hardy has more knockout power than GSP.

Everything else, yes GSP has him beat.

One more thing, if I hear this "Lucky" shit anymore I'm gonna go nuts. Quit being a douche these are professional fighters who train 24/7 to do what they do.
You're basing this off of what exactly?  GSP has a higher finishing rate than Hardy.  Hardy has one TKO over Rory Markham who was fighting with a collapsed lung.  

Are you fucking stupid or something?

Rory was a clean KO not TKO, and he has another clean KO as well.

GSP has never KO'd anyone.

CaptainWoody - 
Archer0545 - 
CaptainWoody - 
Archer0545 - 

As for the Hardy GSP question...what part of GSPs game do you really believe Hardy is better at? 

Power. plan and simple.

One more thing, if I hear this "Lucky" shit anymore I'm gonna go nuts. Quit being a douche these are professional fighters who train 24/7 to do what they do.
You're basing this off of what exactly?  GSP has a higher finishing rate than Hardy.  Hardy has one TKO over Rory Markham who was fighting with a collapsed lung.  

Archer has trouble accepting reality because he's a little bitch. There is no such thing as a 'lucky punch' in MMA. I hate that phase so much.

explodesinboys - 
CaptainWoody - 
Archer0545 - 
CaptainWoody - 
Archer0545 - 

Power. plan and simple.

Archer has trouble accepting reality because he's a little bitch. There is no such thing as a 'lucky punch' in MMA. I hate that phase so much.

Hey Nuncecunt and Captaincockgobbler, why don't you point out on this thread where I said anything about a lucky punch!!!  And Hardy has KO'd  one middle of the pack fighter who was fighting with a collapsed lung.

I said GSP has a higher finishing rate overall than Hardy you asshats.  Reading comprehension...try it and then come back and try again.

Archer0545- but it is clear that at best he has a 5% chance of getting lucky.

I think this is what we are referring to dipshit, plus you asked me what I was basing saying that Hardy has more power than GSP. GSP has ZERO KO's in his entire career Hardy has 2.

I never mentioned anything about "finishing rate" I said he has more power....Reading comprehension...try it and then come back and try again.

BTW you are a really bad troll.

CaptainWoody - 

I think this is what we are referring to dipshit, plus you asked me what I was basing saying that Hardy has more power than GSP. GSP has ZERO KO's in his entire career Hardy has 2.

I never mentioned anything about "finishing rate" I said he has more power....Reading comprehension...try it and then come back and try again.

5% chance of getting lucky by winning the fight asshole.  Hardy has 1 ko in the UFC, against Markham with one lung collapsed.  I dont care what he's done to all the hamburger stand employees and cab drivers.  GSP has tok'd top level competition.  I mentioned finishing rate because it's relevant to the topic jackass.

BTW you are a really good cockgobbler

So you are admitting you're a dipshit.

I said I was tired of asswipes like yourself saying that if a certain fighter beats another than it's "lucky"

So now you're admitting that if Hardy wins you think it's "luck"

And I'm saying you're a asshole piece of shit for saying that. He trains full time to fight professionally, if he wins it's not "lucky"

I don't give fuck what you said about finishing rate, I never commented on that, I SAID HE HAS MORE POWER THAN GSP!!! YOU FUCKING TWIT. What is the issue stopping you from comprehending that?

You asked me what I base that statement on and I told you...2 career KO's to 0.

I don't give a shit about what injuries his opponent had, do you think that every opponent that GSP has TKO'd in his career was 100% healthy?

And WTF is your fascination with cockgobbling, underlining issues maybe?

I know your trying to bait the UK guy's for an argument but all you are doing is showing how idiotic you are.

WE KNOW GSP is more well rounded than Hardy.
WE KNOW GSP has beaten more top level competition
WE KNOW GSP has way more tools to finish this fight.

Fucking Dan Hardy himself will not argue this. The point is that Hardy is training his ass off to either knock George out cold, or hurt him and finish with GNP, and if he accomplishes this it is not luck.

One thing that i find dishearting if your a hardy fan is lack of ground work being shown in the primetime speacial.. Serra's talk of "Oh GSP has to take hardy down for this fight.." well no shit we know GSP is going to take him down. Hardy should have spent the last two months working his sprawl and closed guard techniques not running his mouth doing mitt work.

CaptainWoody - I know your trying to bait the UK guy's for an argument but all you are doing is showing how idiotic you are.

WE KNOW GSP is more well rounded than Hardy.

WE KNOW GSP has beaten more top level competition

WE KNOW GSP has way more tools to finish this fight.

Fucking Dan Hardy himself will not argue this. The point is that Hardy is training his ass off to either knock George out cold, or hurt him and finish with GNP, and if he accomplishes this it is not luck.
LMAO , you seem upset.  You're right though, if Hardy wins it wont be luck, a fluke yes.  Thanks for playing woodrow. 

Yep, Hardy's striking looks light years ahead of GSP!!!! Smack that bitch up!

Archer0545 - 
WandyRammeditUpHim - 
Archer0545 - 
WandyRammeditUpHim - 
Archer0545 - 
tmr - 
KneeToFaceKo -  In before the "Britard Twins"...................

+1

lol....they know better, told them bitches to stay off my threads......and they're on the board. 
lol...     its a bit like when you tell all the girls to stay off your dick..        in other words they dont need much telling..               they know better..

..as if this thread wasnt a&nbsp;very obvious &amp;(typically unimaginitive)&nbsp;attempt at goading the very people&nbsp;who you &quot;told to stay off your threads&quot;<br />
<br />
..well&nbsp; congratulations..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; you managed to get at least one response from the Brits..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; although this was more of&nbsp;a sympathy vote more than&nbsp;anything else..<br />
&nbsp;<br />
its a pity you don
t have the intellect to come up with anything worthy of debate..

just another sad hater with nothing but childish insults..

lol....what would you like to debate....how Hardy has anything more than a slim chance to land a bomb?  How he's outclassed in all areas of MMA?  Maybe how GSP has a higher finishing perventage than Hardy?

Maybe How GSP has finished Top Quality opposition while Hady has decisioned middle of the packers and how his only KO in the UFC was against  what was that guys name again?  Or maybe how GSP needs to "prove" something to Hardy by Standing toe to toe with Hardy so he might have a chance to land something?  

We can debate any of these topics you like but I don't like your chances at winning any better than I like Hardys.....but, hey, feel free!  i love a good game of Squash!

lol...       that was quick!!   it only took you 2hrs to come up with that response!!      ...i bet that little hamster on the wheel inside your head was working overtime?

firstly finishing percentages are FACT therefore not up for debate..

also id say it was&nbsp;pretty much&nbsp;FACT that GSP has faced better opposition..<br />
<br />
other than that you brought up points that have been done to&nbsp;death &amp; you even have the&nbsp;nerve to steal EB
s arguement that GSP needs to prove himself by standing with Hardy..

in other words you still havent come up with anything original&nbsp;<br />
<br />
keep trying..<br />
<br />
lol<br />
&nbsp;</blockquote><br />
&nbsp;Lol @ your nimwitted ass thinking I sit on this forum 24 hours a day waiting to respond to your drivel.<br />
It was my point to bring up things that have been done to death because you guys have already been picked apart mercilessly on all of those topics.&nbsp; There was a Question of what would you like to debate?&nbsp; I see you weren't smart enough to come up with an actual angle of debate on your own.&nbsp; Of course thats not really a surprise, all you manage to to is to follow behind Ace and Gary telling them how their owning people left and right when their getting verbally beaten left and right.&nbsp; At least they come up with something original now and then even if they are consistently wrong.&nbsp; All you do is follow their lead and beg for scraps.<br />
As for the Hardy GSP question...what part of GSPs game do you really believe Hardy is better at?&nbsp; I mean, so far he seems good at running his mouth, squeaking out decisions and dying his Mohawk red.&nbsp; Other than that I think that GSP has him by the short and curlys in every facet of the game.&nbsp; <br />
I'm really not a big fan of GSP,&nbsp; but it is clear that at best he has a 5% chance of getting lucky.</blockquote><br />
&nbsp;LOL!!!!!!&nbsp;&nbsp; @ this ABORTION of a thread!!!!<br />
<br />
i have to hand it to you Archer..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; if &quot;self-ownage&quot; was an art form then you are LEONARDO DA VINCI!!!<br />
<br />
this thread actually turned out to be EXTREMELY funny on&nbsp;&nbsp;so many&nbsp;levels!!<br />
<br />
firstly..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; you arrogantly laugh at my &quot;nimwitted ass&quot; (nimwitted!!???) &nbsp;for &quot;thinking that (you) sit on this forum 24 hours a day waiting for (me) to respond&quot;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br />
<br />
THEN..&nbsp;&nbsp; you proceed to..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; spend the next 24 hrs bumping your thread WAITING for MY RESPONSE!!!<br />
<br />
lol...&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; i dont know if you
re a fan of IRONY?      ...BUT  "thats some HIGH level shit!  ..right there!!

its actually pretty tragic imo!!      ..the sad thing is that Archer really thought that this was his "moment of glory!"       ....he made what he THOUGHT was a clever come-back for the first time in his LIFE & he started to get cocky!!

sorry to dissappoint you Archer but i have been working for the last couple of days!!     ....im sorry to rain on your parade but if you actually believe that you are capable of making ME "dick-tuck"?   ..then as usual you are SORELY mistaken!!

..just to answer your "incredibly difficult" questions that "forced" me to "dick-tuck"..(lmao):

the parts of GSP`s game where i believe Hardy is superior are 1, better punch resistence..  2,hits harder...3, mentally tougher..      & 4, better stand-up!!

these are all  important aspects of the game imo..

oh & if you want me to suggest an original angle of debate of my own then:

"when is Archer going to say something intelligent???"

ok..     i admit..        thats not really an original question..         ah well!!

dave0111 - Personally i think GSP loosing to serra is one of the best things to happen to Georges he learned the valuable lesson of never underestimating an opponent and if Hardy thinks that hes going to catch a lucky shot like that hes mistaken. Georges has beaten better strikers ie Penn and Alves. Neither of them caught Georges clean well clean enough to rock him. GSP by takedown to methodic guard pass mount and armbar or TKO from punches. Hardy's ground game is lacking. When a pro boxer with alright wrestling can take you down a guy like GSP will have a field day
this is exactly what ive been thinking all along! Who in the right mind thinks Hardy is a better striker than BJ Penn? its going to be a clinic! and frankly i cant wait to see it!

Archer0545 - 
CaptainWoody - 

5% chance of getting lucky by winning the fight asshole.  Hardy has 1 ko in the UFC, against Markham with one lung collapsed.  I dont care what he's done to all the hamburger stand employees and cab drivers.  GSP has tok'd top level competition.  I mentioned finishing rate because it's relevant to the topic jackass.

BTW you are a really good cockgobbler

lol..     i have a question for you Archer..    now i HOPE you dont decide to DICKTUCK??

how did you come to the conclusion that it was "CLEAR" that Hardy has "at best 5% chance of winning"?

could you explain in detail how you came up with that?        ...why 5%?   (sounds quite scientific?  ..please enlighten us??)

oh & Archer resorts to his reasonable & mature style of diplomacy by accusing "captain woody" of being a "jackass" & a "cockgobbler"         ...lol     its no wonder that Archer is amongst the UG`s most respected posters!!!(EPIC SARCASM!!!!!!) 

Rammsitupboysasses

the parts of GSP`s game where i believe Hardy is superior are 1, better punch resistence..  2,hits harder...3, mentally tougher..      & 4, better stand-up!!

Punch resistence?  Lol  Ok, GSP has been wobbled one time in his career, by a shot to the back of his head.  The back of the head is illegal for a reason numbnuts.  It throws off equillibrium.  (By the way it wasn't intentional on Serras part)  Serra followed up while he was wobbled from the back of the head shot and got GSP to tap, which is I suppose where your mentally tougher angle comes in.

Mental Toughness.  Yeah, GSP tapped to strikes and afterwards he went on a rampage tearing through TOP competiton left and right,  He has beaten a whos who of MMA since that incident.  I'd say his mental game is on par with anyone and I'd say it's above Hardys.  Hardy doesn't have faith in his skills which is obvious by his penchant for talking trash.  He doesnt feel he can win on his talent alone so he resorts to trash talk to desperately try and gain some edge.  Most Champions dont talk shit because they have faith in their skills...Fedor, Anderson, Randy, ect...   Those who can, do.  Those who cant, talk.

Hit's harder?  So, you have been hit by both men under identical circumstances and can say that one or the other hits harder?  Yeah, didn't think so....next

Better stand up?  You're basing this on the fact that Hardy really isn't any good at any of the other aspects of MMA (well roundedness)  and so the one thing he has is stand up.  He has KO's exactly two people in his career.  One, is some scrub no one ever heard of and the second was Rory Markham who was fighting with a collapsed lung.  Even if you give him full credit for it Markham is at best a middle of the pack fighter.  GSP has battered and beaten a whos who list of fighters.  He has revenged his two losses and beat them down.

Oh, and as for you calling it irony that I bumped the thread and talked about you tucking it was because I thought it was funny that you tried to give me shit in the first place about taking 2 hours to respond like I was sitting there just trying desperately to find the words to redeem myself.  Lol, yeah right.  And I know you were on the board on other threads but seemed to somehow miss this one.  So before you go congratulating yourself on your huge pwning you might want to rethink it and keep your mouth shut...as if you could.

lol!!!!!!!!   

Will Archer EVER manage to outwit anyone??

the funny thing is that he really thought he had the "upper hand" this time...     only to have the rug swept from under his feet as usual!!

i`m actually starting to feel sorry for the guy!!

lol!!!

WandyRammeditUpHim - 

lol..     i have a question for you Archer..    now i HOPE you dont decide to DICKTUCK??

how did you come to the conclusion that it was "CLEAR" that Hardy has "at best 5% chance of winning"?

could you explain in detail how you came up with that?        ...why 5%?   (sounds quite scientific?  ..please enlighten us??)

oh & Archer resorts to his reasonable & mature style of diplomacy by accusing "captain woody" of being a "jackass" & a "cockgobbler"         ...lol     its no wonder that Archer is amongst the UG`s most respected posters!!!(EPIC SARCASM!!!!!!) 

I picked 5% arbitrarily to be honest.  It is more than clear that Hardy is outmatched in all areas.  He has a very slim chance at landing a big shot.  If he stood toe to toe with hardy hardy would have a slightly higher chance but GSP will do what he does and will take Hardy down at will.  He has no reason not to and he will take him down pound on him rinse and repeat.  There are 5 rounds, if it goes that far, so I figure every round starts on the feet and Hardys gonna have about a 1% chance in the beginning of the round to throw his haymaker before he is on his back.  GSP is a very smart fighter and is continually evolving.  Hardy may get there someday but he is not there.  He himself said that getting this shot was more a matter of luck and timing than having earned it.  That came from his own mouth.  I don't blame him for trying to make the most of it and if he does I wont be the least bit upset by it because I'm not a GSP fan particularly, I just think it's ridiculous how you guys think everyone is good simply because they are British. 

And I never dicktuk, not from anyone or anything.

Archer0545 - Rammsitupboysasses

Punch resistence?  Lol  Ok, GSP has been wobbled one time in his career, by a shot to the back of his head.  The back of the head is illegal for a reason numbnuts.  It throws off equillibrium.  (By the way it wasn't intentional on Serras part)  Serra followed up while he was wobbled from the back of the head shot and got GSP to tap, which is I suppose where your mentally tougher angle comes in.

Mental Toughness.  Yeah, GSP tapped to strikes and afterwards he went on a rampage tearing through TOP competiton left and right,  He has beaten a whos who of MMA since that incident.  I'd say his mental game is on par with anyone and I'd say it's above Hardys.  Hardy doesn't have faith in his skills which is obvious by his penchant for talking trash.  He doesnt feel he can win on his talent alone so he resorts to trash talk to desperately try and gain some edge.  Most Champions dont talk shit because they have faith in their skills...Fedor, Anderson, Randy, ect...   Those who can, do.  Those who cant, talk.

Hit's harder?  So, you have been hit by both men under identical circumstances and can say that one or the other hits harder?  Yeah, didn't think so....next

Better stand up?  You're basing this on the fact that Hardy really isn't any good at any of the other aspects of MMA (well roundedness)  and so the one thing he has is stand up.  He has KO's exactly two people in his career.  One, is some scrub no one ever heard of and the second was Rory Markham who was fighting with a collapsed lung.  Even if you give him full credit for it Markham is at best a middle of the pack fighter.  GSP has battered and beaten a whos who list of fighters.  He has revenged his two losses and beat them down.

Oh, and as for you calling it irony that I bumped the thread and talked about you tucking it was because I thought it was funny that you tried to give me shit in the first place about taking 2 hours to respond like I was sitting there just trying desperately to find the words to redeem myself.  Lol, yeah right.  And I know you were on the board on other threads but seemed to somehow miss this one.  So before you go congratulating yourself on your huge pwning you might want to rethink it and keep your mouth shut...as if you could.

lol..   this is a rambling mess!!        ...you dont make any points worthy of mention..

do you want to know what your problem is???

you are nothing but a HATER!!          

"HATERS" lack self esteem imo?         thats why they feel the need to lash out at certain people..

its all about insecurity & low self esteem imo? 

WandyRammeditUpHim -  lol!!!!!!!!   

Will Archer EVER manage to outwit anyone??

the funny thing is that he really thought he had the "upper hand" this time...     only to have the rug swept from under his feet as usual!!

i`m actually starting to feel sorry for the guy!!

lol!!!
I responded to every point you made and this is your counter?  There is no point in me trying to have a battle of the wits with an unarmed man.

I see you'd rather trade insults than respond to the points I made.  Clear lack of intellect.  Of course you are British so i should take that into consideration.