Hari cant retire

What a tragedy. Saki while being way to small for heavyweight, had been on a a roll, he beat ghita who just brutually ko'd hesdy tonight, and hari just looked way to powerful.

I would love to see ghita vs hair first, ghita looked amazing tonight, and is the same size as hari.

I just think its absurd someone who dominates like this leaves the sport of kickboxing.

It would be like anderson silva leaving after ko'ing vitor.

It's that showmanship

insert Seinfeld reference Phone Post

Hari better stay at kickboxing , he cant compete at high level boxing. Bettefr stick to kimbo fights. Phone Post

Why is it so crazy that he's leaving?  he's accomplished as much as he can in a sport on the decline since K1 went tits up.  If he sticks around and looses (to a fighter in his weight class) then he looses the credibility he needs to make a jump over to a much more viable sport. He'll see bigger paydays in boxing against easier fighters, at least at first.  Who knows after that.  He could bulk up on the horsemeat or he could stay that size and have a speed advantage. 

Hari's going to kick someone in a boxing match, just watch.

And he'll be back to kickboxing at one point, I'm sure of it.

It's a shame but since the end of K1 the money just doesn't seem to be there in kickboxing.

No reason for him to stay, even though he is a jackass, I hope he does well in boxing, he is a talented fighter.

Hari will get fed 3-4 cans to pad the record.

Get an older "name" to look good.

Parlay that with his name into a shot for a belt.

Sure, he loses that fight but in the process will earn millions.

He could then come back to K-1 and STILL get top K-1 pay plus a main event.

But to risk a loss, shitcans boxing move totally and won't make him wealthier. Phone Post

ceiling_cat -  Why is it so crazy that he's leaving?  he's accomplished as much as he can in a sport on the decline since K1 went tits up.  If he sticks around and looses (to a fighter in his weight class) then he looses the credibility he needs to make a jump over to a much more viable sport. He'll see bigger paydays in boxing against easier fighters, at least at first.  Who knows after that.  He could bulk up on the horsemeat or he could stay that size and have a speed advantage. 

I guess its because i dont think his style will translate to boxing.

I also feel when your at the best in your sport, you dont quit to do something else.

If he leaves and comes back he might not be the same. If he gets brutally ko'd in boxing and comes back to kickboxing, he might not be the same.