Haribo Sugar Free Classic Gummi Bears Review LOL

The reviews are fucking GOLD lolol

https://www.amazon.com/Haribo-SUGAR->

Link^

OP is too stupid to post a working link.

1 Like

God damn it. 

1 Like

Hmmmm....

www. amazon.com/Haribo-SUGAR->

This sucks. I don't think I can post links as a mudnamer :-(

Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -

https://www.amazon.com/Haribo-SUGAR->

Link^

https://www.amazon.com/Sugar-Gummy-Bears-Albanese-Confectionery/dp/B00CMS97YS/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=haribo%2Bsugar%2Bfree&qid=1595474200&sr=8-6&th=1

It's not you. It's the forum. I just tried posting it twice. 

1 Like

Tell my mother I love her...

"Everything you read is true. I write this from the discomfort of my own bathroom at 1:30 am. It's like pulling the pin on a hand grenade and swallowing it. Only it decides when to go off. For me it was a few hours. The gurgles, the rumbles, the odd sounds that emanate from your under carriage are a wonder. The best part is when you think the greek tragedy is over and you start to wipe and round two starts and the burning starts in earnest, if my wallpaper could talk, it would probably say, "kill me." I'm pretty sure it might be dead as it's starting to peel away from the wall now. With the time I have a head of me here I wonder what to do with the still mostly full bag. The only reasonable course is to bring it to work and leave it in the office of coworkers I mostly despise... fire in the hole kids."

lol. I tried sugar free candy a few years ago. The chocolate type stuff was fine, but anything gummy/fruity was bad news for the stomach and butthole. Hard candy was instant, massive, painful gas.

Welcome to 10yrs ago. 

These reviews lead to one of the best nights of work I ever had. Good times 

I hear there is a virus starting in China. I sure hope it doesn't make it here.

These things will make you shit yourself

LA Beast ate a giant bag of these in a sitting

I bought a bag and tried eating them.

I started with one bear a day and then the second day I ate 2 bears and then the 3rd day I ate 3 and the 4th day I ate four etc etc.

I think I got to about somewhere between the 20 and 25 day?

Teh OG freaked out and called me a liar because I wouldn't post pics of my butthole daily.

But yeah, nothing happened to me.

I Remember years back when the Atkins thing was super popular I did it for a bit and would buy all these sugar free hard candies to curb a sweet fix from time to time and yeah they would have me shitting through a screen door, lost weight though lol

yomamafool -

Tell my mother I love her...

"Everything you read is true. I write this from the discomfort of my own bathroom at 1:30 am. It's like pulling the pin on a hand grenade and swallowing it. Only it decides when to go off. For me it was a few hours. The gurgles, the rumbles, the odd sounds that emanate from your under carriage are a wonder. The best part is when you think the greek tragedy is over and you start to wipe and round two starts and the burning starts in earnest, if my wallpaper could talk, it would probably say, "kill me." I'm pretty sure it might be dead as it's starting to peel away from the wall now. With the time I have a head of me here I wonder what to do with the still mostly full bag. The only reasonable course is to bring it to work and leave it in the office of coworkers I mostly despise... fire in the hole kids."

LOL