Harrison Ford lands on wrong runway

time to give  up flying  Han

Harrison Ford Involved in Incident with Passenger Plane, FAA Opening Investigation: Report

Ale Russian 43 minutes ago

Harrison Ford was involved in an incident with a passenger plane on Monday as he was landing his private aircraft, according to NBC News.

The actor reportedly flew dangerously close to a taxiing passenger plane after mistakenly landing in a taxiway instead of the runway he was cleared for.

Ford, 74, was piloting his single-engine plane when tower control gave him the go-ahead to land at John Wayne Airport in Orange County, California. But when the actor instead maneuvered toward a taxiway, his plane flew over an American Airlines departing flight with 110 passengers on board and a six-person crew. The Dallas-bound 737 aircraft was reportedly able to safely take off minutes after the incident.

The actor was reportedly captured on air traffic control recordings asking, “Was that airliner meant to be underneath me?” Air traffic control then informed the actor that he inadvertently landed on a taxiway with awaiting aircraft instead of the runway he was instructed to head toward..............

MORE:

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/harrison-ford-involved-incident-passenger-213130154.html

74,prolly getting senile and shouldnt be flying anyway

Apparently he volunteered his helicopter to help save stranded hikers one time. So, at one point in time some stranded hikers had a helicopter come to rescue them and the pilot was Han fucking Solo.

I've got a bad feeling about this

Dont get cocky kid!

Phuckles -

Apparently he volunteered his helicopter to help save stranded hikers one time. So, at one point in time some stranded hikers had a helicopter come to rescue them and the pilot was Han fucking Solo.

That would be pretty bad ass.

Dont think hell be making the kessler run anytime soon. 

There's footage already on TMZ

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=cSE-jjFsAJs

Judging from the few interviews I've seen him do in the last year or so he seems to be losing it a bit. That or he just comes off crotchety and pissed off all the time. He barely talks, it's more like grumbling and muttering when he speaks now.

It was long ago established in the Last Crusade documentary that he can fly but not land.

Yikes. Not good. John Wayne is busy as shit. He's lucky he didn't cause a major mishap. 

He had snakes on his plane

Sogsteel - He had snakes on his plane

Motherfucker

Stu Cazzo -

There's footage already on TMZ

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=cSE-jjFsAJs

Whoa

He air force won that battle......the fugitive

Fly yes

Didn't he also crash-land a small plane at some airshow a few years back as well?

da Vinci 81 - Judging from the few interviews I've seen him do in the last year or so he seems to be losing it a bit. That or he just comes off crotchety and pissed off all the time. He barely talks, it's more like grumbling and muttering when he speaks now.
He's stoned almost all the time, and yes he is crotchety because he is sick of asked told about Star Wars.

Phuckles -

Had a beer with him once after he was on a tv show that I worked on.
He had a whole bunch of people talking to him about movies and I guess he had enough and come over to where I was sitting. I talked to him about flying helicopters as I'd just read the story about the rescue...... In my head all I'm thinking is, I'm having a beer with Han Solo, I'm having a beer with Han Solo lol