Harvard hosting SATANIC BLACK MASS

Yep. Story below. Its by the same group who did "pink rituals" on westboro baptist members graves in a ritual to turn them gay in the after life. Which seems pretty trollish.

As much as its something tor oll your eyes at rather than get all worked up, i wouldn't go anywhere near where they are doing it . Story below:

Greg Newkirk Greg Newkirk
08 May, 2014
Harvard University, one of the most well-respected Ivy League schools in the world, has responded to rumors that they would be hosting a Black Mass performed by the Satanic Temple on Monday. As it turns out, they weren't rumors at all.

The idea that Ivy League students have sinister pacts with the devil is usually the stuff of b-movies, but on Monday, the Harvard Extension Cultural Studies Club will play host to a Black Mass, a ritual meant to invoke Satan while desecrating the Catholic sacrament, usually through stabbing, crushing, or sexually defiling a communion wafer.

Church-Of-Satan-ritual-2
As you can imagine, religious groups are completely freaking out about it, even prompting the Archdiocese of Boston to issue a statement asking Harvard to shut down the event. Still, Harvard says that while they might not personally agree with the views expressed by student clubs, they "support the rights of our students and faculty to speak and assemble freely".

Harvard's Black Mass is being performed by The Satanic Temple, a group that has gained quite a bit of notoriety over the last few years by publicly endorsing Florida governor Rick Scott, performing a sexual "pink mass" over the grave of dead Westboro Baptist Church members in order to posthumously "turn them gay", and even creating an official Satanic Monument for the lawn of the Oklahoma capitol building.

"To us, the Black Mass is an amalgamation that developed through time based on witch-hunting fears and later adopted by some as a declaration of personal Independence against what they felt to be the stifling authority of the church," Satanic Temple head Lucien Greaves told CNS news.

Black-Mass-Poster-Harvard Campus Reform
Since images of the announcement flyer started making the rounds on Facebook, the Cultural Studies group has been inundated with complaints from concerned Christian groups fighting tooth and nail to get the event cancelled. One such complaint called the Black Mass "a deliberate attack on the most fundamental beliefs of Roman Catholicism". The group, which had hosted Satanists with no problems in the past, responded:

Our purpose is not to denigrate any religion or faith, which would be repugnant to our educational purposes, but instead to learn and experience the history of different cultural practices. This performance is part of a larger effort to explore religious facets that continue to influence contemporary culture.

Untitled7
Of course, no amount of reason will quell the hundreds of people taking to internet comment sections to voice their fears that the black mass will summon literal demons from hell to wreak havoc upon Boston. Sounds awesome.

If you want to attend the Black Mass (or just want to know from which direction to run screaming), head to the Queens Head Pub in Harvard's Memorial Hall on Monday, May 12th at 8:30PM. They say admission is free, but it might just cost you your soul. Phone Post 3.0

Thank god. It's about time. Phone Post

Future CEOs and US politicians.

Ham and Egger - Future CEOs and US politicians.

preferable over other religions

Isaac Bickerstaff - 

In the black mass I read about you have to suck semen out of the ass of a tranny.  I am not joking either.  So good luck with that Satanists.

Liar. You were watching the video. More than once.

Ham and Egger - Future CEOs and US politicians.
Some will be generals. Some will be witches. Some might have evil minds that plot destruction. Some might practice the sorcery of deaths construction.

It takes all kinds. Phone Post

Lol theyre obviously doing it to troll the religious groups. And theyre succeeding. Phone Post 3.0

Just some obnoxious fags doing some shit that 95% of the student body will ignore or simply disregard. Phone Post 3.0

WARRIOR POET - 
shaqitup - 

hopefully, you are joking and not this stupid

do you know what morals a satanist have? it is themself above ANYTHING

now, harvard and MOST ivy league schools were started off as Christian universities

but lets tell the truth. that satanists are losers. they pick the losing side of the abrahamic religions

and some will bs and tell you satanists don't believe in god at all. right. that is some nice propaganda they put out after the 80s

Read the 10 commandments and then the eleven satanic rules.

You should have no doubt which group has a better base for morality in a few minutes.

(hint: it's the satanists)

A black mass you say???!?!?!?!

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCageFtP2Bs

hermanitor - 
WARRIOR POET - 
shaqitup - 

now, harvard and MOST ivy league schools were started off as Christian universities

but lets tell the truth. that satanists are losers. they pick the losing side of the abrahamic religions

and some will bs and tell you satanists don't believe in god at all. right. that is some nice propaganda they put out after the 80s

You should have no doubt which group has a better base for morality in a few minutes.

Heh. LaVeys manipulative writings. Satanists hold themselves in the highest regard. Its the most truly selfish religion on the planet. Anyone practicing Satanism as its laid out from Lavey is fooling themselves. I knew a 70 year old Satanist (in the 90s) and he so much as told me so. Id ask him about the Satanic Bible and he would just laugh and say hed been a Satanist since long before it was written. He had no qualms about giving heavy drugs to children and his room mate was a child molester that had just gotten out of prison for fucking a 6 year old girl. These people have no morals. Any illusion of morality is just that and used to garner an accepting audience.

WARRIOR POET - 
hermanitor - 
WARRIOR POET - 
shaqitup - 

only a little bitch would take satanists seriously. they are the epitome of beta

10 commandments below, of course in our system of governent we ignore the only god and images and keepign sabbath day

but do not cheat, lie, steal, fuck someone else's husband/wife, bear false witness, murder

seem fine to me. i think we can use these to form a society where people can live with each other.

now fuck off and dget your shine box

1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

5. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

6. Thou shalt not kill.

7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.

8. Thou shalt not steal.

9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

ooooo! "Little bitch!" "beta!" You sould not a smart man indeed.

1. WOrshiping other gods has nothing to do with morality.
2. Worshiping an idol has nothing to do with morality.
3. Using 'gods name in vain' (which everyone does several times a day) has nothing to do with morality.
4. Remembering Saturday has nothing to do with morality
5. Adultery has very little (if anything) to do wityh morality
6. Honoring your parents, for no other reason than birthing you, has nothing to do with morality.
6. Desiring things your neighbor has is actually beneficial to our society.

Etc Etc Etc.

So yeah, nothing about not harming children. Nothing about Not harming animals. Nothing about Being a good person. Nothing about being a good host. Nothing about respecting opinions.

Satanism wins this one, easily.

LOL, so many typos. I'm on beer four. (nothing in the ten commandments about being a drunken idiot either)

Stop arguing about what is better guys. All that matters is you Try to do what's right. Phone Post 3.0

Its been cancelled due to whiny christians Phone Post 3.0

I've read the books but missed the entire season. Spoil away!!! What I miss?? Pics of the children?? Phone Post 3.0

They announced they were going to burn a Koran after defiling the Eucharist, so Harvard suddenly decided not to support it.

The Stewed Owl -

They announced they were going to burn a Koran after defiling the Eucharist, so Harvard suddenly decided not to support it.

Fra- but if this is true, its another example of bending over backwards for the cockfaggot terrorists Phone Post 3.0

i hosted a satanic black mass once.
damn thing took two flushes to go away and streaked the shit out of the bowl.

Why does everyone hate poor Tim so much? Phone Post 3.0