Harvey Weinstein gets slapped in the face

mihow - 

lol what a fag slap

looks like it staggered him

I don't really advocate or condone violence but this is fucking hilarious. It's probably the first time Weinstein has experienced being talked down to or embarrassed by a regular Joe in a LONG time.

So stoopid...

Guy is trying to get laid by slapping, if you can call it that, Harvey Weinstein and standing up for women...

News flash homo..! The women of today hate that shit, you patriarchal scum...

That "slap" seemed to rock Harvey a little bit though.... Hahaha...

Dude, how can he slap?

Right Hand JO Power -
mihow - 

lol what a fag slap

Glass double-chin

Weinstein looked like he doesnt get out much. Friend said let's go get dinner, get you out of the house and cheer up a little bit. 

Gets video recorded while being slapped in the face and chased out of a restaurant lol 

looks like he was wasted 

Right Hand JO Power - 
mihow - 

lol what a fag slap

Jesus, I don't know which was worse.

Why slap someone if you're gonna slap like that?

That was like a playful "way to go!" slap.

Hocky -
Right Hand JO Power -
mihow - 

lol what a fag slap

Glass double-chin

Lol

ix3623 -

Read that that guy first came up to Weinstein saying he enjoyed his movies and if he can take a pic with him. Weinstein politely said no then he did that slap  saying how can you do that to those women. That guy is as big of a prick as weinstein. I felt bad for weinstein watching that, then i remember how he has always treated people like shit so fuck him

I read that as well but that he was rude and brushed the guy off.

That slap was embarrassingly pathetic. 

BRice76 - Dude, how can he slap?

Winner!

If weinstein did 1/5 of what he's been acussed of he deserves a lot more than that.

He slapped him with the back of his hand? Weird

One of the most disappointing threads of all time

bitch move from attackes side, but a lot better people then Weinstein got a lot worse for doing a lot less, so I can't really feel sorry for the guy.

At the same time, assualt is assault. Weinstein can sue.

Lol don’t feel sorry for him he should sue the guy for assault just because, what else is he gonna be doing 

I didn't know he was back.  Figured he would stay in Europe for a while.

Guy seems like an asshole and would probably lose a fist fight with anyone in that room. I guarantee that from this point on Harvey goes nowhere without a bodyguard and the next time someone white knights him like that is going to have a really bad time.

Funny as fuck to see that fat rapey douche scrambling around like a scared little prison fish though. He looked scared like Ned Beatty in Deliverance. My oh my how the tables have turned.