Has any Gracie ever had superior standup?

Fabes - 
Samoa - Crosley had "ok" < ------ air quotes standup and it was better than most of not all of the Gracie's. Phone Post 3.0
Crosley had so much potential. I wonder why he stopped fighting. I think Renzo spent a lot of time on his standup but it still wasn't great. Phone Post 3.0

Melvin Manhoef ended his career. IIRC, he completely avoided fighting in it.

mma strikes and boxing = completely different

Correct answer is Rickson

Didnt cesar geacie show some good boxing in his fight with frank shamrock Phone Post

Royce Gracie Vs Jake Shields K1 rules... Who tales it? Phone Post

Ralph had good hands.

Renzo had the best stand up of all Gracie's IMO. Phone Post

Renzo is not saying much.

And Rickson's greatest talent standing up was seeing punches coming and entering.  His striking was terrible.

Having said that on occassion he ate a lot of punches.  

Just watch Choke. 

beanouno - Renzo had the best stand up of all Gracie's IMO. Phone Post
IMO Crosley was more technical than Renzo......but clearly didnt have the career that Renzo did. (I say "did" because I really hope he never fights again). Phone Post 3.0

LILBROCK - 
HERTSWENIP - 
TheOneDylanThomas - Relative to MMA standards?

Ryan had good standup, didn't he?

Ryan's standup was awful. His KO win was a quick bar room brawler flurry.

Renzo by far has the best technical standup of any gracie to compete.

And Renzo's standup made Matt Hughes look like Rob Kaman

The Gracie's aren't a family known for their striking.

RJJH -
Domingo - It has been a while, but I believe that Carlson was even trying to legally adopt Vitor.

Back in the day there was a lot of talk about Vitor even before he fought Jon Hess, and everyone at that time called him Gracie.

this is correct. Carlson "adopted" Vitor. I only put that in quotations because it is not legally binding. but he is very much Carlsons "son". he faught under the gracie name. but as stated before, he chose not to take the name legally and went with Belfort (his real dad's last name).

Holy fuck, this is interesting and I thought I knew a lot about mma.. Obviously not, since I've never even heard a snippet about this before Phone Post

Ever a GRACIE with superior standup....the answer is yes, sort of.

a few old schoolers will remember George Burns and his comedic partner and Wife GRACIE in the early days clips.
she had impeccable comedic timing as a STANDUP COMEDIANNE before he became more famous as a solo standup comedy guy.

As far as a GRACIE MMA'er, no, never.....

LILBROCK -
HERTSWENIP - 
TheOneDylanThomas - Relative to MMA standards?

Ryan had good standup, didn't he?

Ryan's standup was awful. His KO win was a quick bar room brawler flurry.

Renzo by far has the best technical standup of any gracie to compete.

And Renzo's standup made Matt Hughes look like Rob Kaman
Yes, that was clearly a good example of prime Renzo you dipshit. Phone Post 3.0