Has any other fighter been marketed as...

Much as they are pushing Jon Jones down everyone's throat. This mothafucker is everywhere. I don't remember anyone being pushed this hard. Phone Post

As has been mentioned, the sport has a higher profile now and they've got more resources so you've got to factor that in.

But I'd say no...no one has been pushed as hard as Jones has in the last few months. Part of that is due to the media and fans though, which just feeds the UFC fuel to push him more which just perpetuates that cycle.

Brock was pushed much more 3 fights then a title fight come on. Tito chuck randy all pushed aswell even gsp a cash cow is a cash cow even cain they changed his nationality this gona get some people going hahaha Phone Post

FUTA WON(c) - Much as they are pushing Jon Jones down everyone's throat. This mothafucker is everywhere. I don't remember anyone being pushed this hard.

Did you forget about Brocktober?

Has any other fighter been ENDORSED by the ufc lol???

That should esplain it all.

I see in a interview overeem is/was ment to be wearing the ufc shorts in the fight with jds Phone Post

DVDragon -
FUTA WON(c) - Much as they are pushing Jon Jones down everyone's throat. This mothafucker is everywhere. I don't remember anyone being pushed this hard.

Hahahaha yeah forgot about that one.

This was just a question I'm not saying JJ is the most pushed it just seems like that's all i frikkin keep hearing.

I wasn't really into the sport in the real prime of Chuck and Tito fueds but i forgot Brock was pushed pretty hard also. Phone Post

No reason to give up on pork. It is a fantastic meat that is underrated by the Jews. I am eating a shit load of sausage tomorrow just to make up for you. Phone Post 3.0

French Fries Malone -  It will be really awesome if rashad wins and then the ufc wants to sponsor him Phone Post

LOL

French Fries Malone - It will be really awesome if rashad wins and then the ufc wants to sponsor him Phone Post
They could fuse the sponsorship with the lhw title! Phone Post

Lol he gets the most coverage with the least amount of fans Phone Post

Nope. The ufc has bet the farm on Jones so to speak (don't sue me. I do not assert that Dana owns a farm and placed a wager on Jones using said farm as collateral ) Phone Post

Maybe i'm not immersed enough in the mma world (I only really check a few mma sites for news) but most of what I've seen on tv has been Rashad commercials. I think I've seen one commercial with Jones in it. Same with interviews. Most of the interviews I've seen have been talking to Rashad about his feelings towards Jones and Jackson.

FUTA WON(c) - 
DVDragon -

Hahahaha yeah forgot about that one. <br><br>This was just a question I'm not saying JJ is the most pushed it just seems like that's all i frikkin keep hearing. <br><br>I wasn't really into the sport in the real prime of Chuck and Tito fueds but i forgot Brock was pushed pretty hard also.

Well this is probably the most hyped fight since the UG starting posting "news" and since it's fight week you are probably going to be seeing anything that has to do with Jones or Evans on here. IIRC I think Chuck and Rampage got a lot of mainstream publicity leading up to their fight.

Kings21 - Maybe i'm not immersed enough in the mma world (I only really check a few mma sites for news) but most of what I've seen on tv has been Rashad commercials. I think I've seen one commercial with Jones in it. Same with interviews. Most of the interviews I've seen have been talking to Rashad about his feelings towards Jones and Jackson.
He has atleast 4-5 different commercials going. I've never seen that before. It's crazy to because i haven't even seen one traditional hype video for UFC 145 just these other ones highlighting either Jones or Rashad. I don't know if it's a new marketing strategy or unique to this event. Phone Post

I feel they also did this a little bit with Rich Franklin. Anyone else feel this way. I mean before Anderson silva came into the picture he was everywhere. Phone Post

It must have worked.....

Getting that NIKE MONEY$$$$$$$$$

Because he is a safe bet. Nobody is beating him any time soon so why not push hard

But you LIKE it when they push hard. Don't you? Phone Post

zedlepln - But you LIKE it when they push hard. Don't you? Phone Post

Only if its you Zed..... ;-P

Call me.... Phone Post