Has any UFC been beaten up more than Cro Cop?

Cro Cop is the reason I got into MMA years ago. when gonzaga head kick KO'd him I honestly felt like someone in my family had died. I went into a deep depression for many days and I wouldn't even talk to anyone

I don't think I have ever seen someone get his ass whooped in the UFC more than Cro Cop

gonzaga - still the most brutal KO i have personally ever seen. he looked dead. rogan and couture were freaking out live on PPV. his leg twisted behind his body made it all the worse to look at. I thought no one could ever come back from this. this was a savage KO.

cheik kongo - this was a brutal, slow beating. mirko was beat up here like I had never seen before this time. kongo walked him down the entire fight, and need him brutally in the balls over, and over, and over. mirko winced every time he got kneed in the balls, you could see the pain in his face. the ref called timeout and there is the classic photo of mirko squatting down in pain. he looked like a beaten man. during the time-out he said to the ref "maybe i'm too old for this". sad.

JDS - similar to the kongo fight, in that he walked down crocop and slowly beat him up. crocop was getting tossed around, punched around and kicked around like a red headed stepchild in there.

frank mir - boring fight until frank mir brutally KO's crocop. once again he is out COLD. this was another very sad moment, although not surprising by this point.

brenden shaub - another brutal KO. by this time I'm wondering how many more of these cro cop can take, and why he is even fighting anymore.

Man... I'm right there with you.

Cro Cop has always been my guy, since I really started liking the sport.

All I've ever known has been UFC Cro Cop though, unfortunately. I wish I would've been a fan in his heyday. Now, I'm just dependent on Youtube videos.

Gonzaga and Kongo, he was healthy.

JDS and Mir, he wasn't in good shape. Injuries kind of left him hesitant to throw his kicks.

Schaub was a really good fight for Mirko until he got fatigued, and just got smashed. I was like... "He's gonna win! He's gonna win! AWWWWWWWWWWWWW DAMNNNNNN!"

He's still the MF'n man though, and I hope he goes out on top!

He is no doubt a shell of his former self, and I believe that Cro Cop in his prime would have violently ended all of those fights.

Some peolpe don't realize that the Pride guys fought 4 to 5 times a year. The toll on the body was inhuman.

http://www.mmaconvert.com/wp-content/uploads/post-images/keith_jardine.jpg

Good point about jardine, forgot about him Phone Post

Jardine by far, seeing Cro Cop go down the way he has especially to Schaub has been mega hard though.

This post should be renamed has any fighter been screwed over more times in the ring than cro cop. Phone Post

Kongos knees to the groin and schaubs back of the head ko. Just to name a few. Phone Post

But wasn't CC tooling Kongo the first round?
I remember him even getting full mount. Then in the second the nutsmashing commenced and CC faded.

Hard to belive that Mirko was one of the badest men ever when you see him in the UFC. He looked completely different when he killed guys like Wand, Barnett, Coleman etc. No comparison. The Mirko that killed Wand wouldve probably done the same to anyone that night, he looked like a true killer...

Why you gotta do depressing threads like this?

Cro Cop and Wanderlei Silva are like telling someone about how tough your grandpa was. You know it but it's hard to get the young kids to believe it when all they see is a guy shitting his pants and barely walking without the aid of a cane. It sucks. Phone Post

yeah, Jardine got it worse than crocop did.

at least they gave Crocop some winable fights.

Jardine kept getting killer after killer. It was like Dana was trying to murder him via brain damage.

Okkun - But wasn't CC tooling Kongo the first round?
I remember him even getting full mount. Then in the second the nutsmashing commenced and CC faded.

That's Kongo's go to move.

K-Dub-"T" -  Why you gotta do depressing threads like this?

omar13 - This post should be renamed has any fighter been screwed over more times in the ring than cro cop. Phone Post

I wouldnt call it being screwed over.

He shouldnt be losing to guys like Kongo and Shaub.

Its just an indicator of how much CroCop has fallen off since his prime.
His ability or desire just seemed to have deteriorated, and he started racking up losses because of it.
The matchmaking in several of the fights he lost, was actually favorable to Crocop.

Chimonos Revenge -
omar13 - This post should be renamed has any fighter been screwed over more times in the ring than cro cop. Phone Post

I wouldnt call it being screwed over.

He shouldnt be losing to guys like Kongo and Shaub.

Its just an indicator of how much CroCop has fallen off since his prime.
His ability or desire just seemed to have deteriorated, and he started racking up losses because of it.
The matchmaking in several of the fights he lost, was actually favorable to Crocop.

This post is sadly true. Phone Post

He was a bully in Pride beating up on out matched jabronis and now he's the one getting bullied.

Some of the Japanese guys in Pride got beaten up so frequently it was almost hard to watch; Shoji, Matsui and the Godzilla guy.