Has any UFC been beaten up more than Cro Cop?

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Cro Cop and Wanderlei Silva are like telling someone about how tough your grandpa was. You know it but it's hard to get the young kids to believe it when all they see is a guy shitting his pants and barely walking without the aid of a cane. It sucks. Phone Post

Shit in his pants and walk with a kane are you kidding ??? Those guys still compete in the best organisation in the world and don't do pretty well right now but they both definitly will knock your ass out !!! And you will be shitting in your pants and walk with a kane after CroCop low kicked you !!!!!!!! Phone Post

I actually had him winning the fight before he got blasted into space by Schaub.... kinda was feeling better for a bit there. 

I honestly think if the gonzaga ko never happened he wouldve been champ he is still one of the greatest hw in his prime Phone Post

what about cro cop getting his nuts smashed in by Uberreem?

The way I see it is guys like Cro Cop have delivered many brutal knockouts in their time, it is only fair that they receive their share of KO's as well

Pretty sure big nog has never been in a fight that he didn't get KOed at least once. I think it activates his super jiu jitsu power.